You're not dunkin my donut... vol. i hope that's cream cheese

Since I have to work @ 6am, sometimes I dont get a chance to make breakfast. I usually stop by the 24hr Dunkins Donuts near my home. Theres this guy who works there who i think is gay based on his mannerisms and he wears one of those spiked dog collars. Now im not one of those close-minded homophobic dudes but i think hes been acting kinda weird...

I was normally paying $5 and change for my bagel/ cream cheese and o.j. But every time he was on the register he charged me $4. So i thought the other empoyees were over charging me. So i asked, "why does everyone else charge me more?". He said he was giving me a discount. I thought OK . its 5:30am he doest give a &^$@, so he's giving out discounts! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last week, i was in the drive thru, line was mad long, took a minute for me to order. I finally did and got the usual. took even longer to get the grub. I get to the order window and he says, "i thought i recognized ur voice, you're the only one who orders plain bagel,cream cheese and oj". I'm thinking "+#+, all these $%^#&^$ customers and u recognized my voice." 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fast forward to this morning. I order the usual, waiting to pay and get my grub. I notice an extra big bag and 2 oj drinks. Im thinking to myself wrong order. Here goes the awkard convo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Him: I put a little extra in the bag for u.

Me: What?

Him: I know u always come on the weekends so i put some extra things in the bag,

Me: (Nervously) O.K., how much?

Him: (Joyful): That'll be $4.06! 

Me: (Tries to sound tuff) Alright. Good looking out..

Him: Alright, come again!

Me: (Thinking to myself) No Romo, Pause and all that &%$!..

I looked in the bag and he even had the bagels cut in half, smh

Cliffnotes

*thinks gay dude is giving me discounts

*gay dude starts giving being a lil too friendly with the service

I work to tomorrow and I'm going to Publix tonight to stock up on bagels and that Tropicana OJ!

So I ask would u continue receive goods/discount if u assume a person of ur same sex had a different agenda?

Discuss...

hell yeah. youre not ever going for that dude so who cares if hes giving you free stuff

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Since I have to work @ 6am, sometimes I dont get a chance to make breakfast. I usually stop by the 24hr Dunkins Donuts near my home. Theres this guy who works there who i think is gay based on his mannerisms and he wears one of those spiked dog collars. Now im not one of those close-minded homophobic dudes but i think hes been acting kinda weird...

I was normally paying $5 and change for my bagel/ cream cheese and o.j. But every time he was on the register he charged me $4. So i thought the other empoyees were over charging me. So i asked, "why does everyone else charge me more?". He said he was giving me a discount. I thought OK . its 5:30am he doest give a &^$@, so he's giving out discounts! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Last week, i was in the drive thru, line was mad long, took a minute for me to order. I finally did and got the usual. took even longer to get the grub. I get to the order window and he says, "i thought i recognized ur voice, you're the only one who orders plain bagel,cream cheese and oj". I'm thinking "+#+, all these $%^#&^$ customers and u recognized my voice." 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Fast forward to this morning. I order the usual, waiting to pay and get my grub. I notice an extra big bag and 2 oj drinks. Im thinking to myself wrong order. Here goes the awkard convo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Him: I put a little extra in the bag for u.

Me: What?

Him: I know u always come on the weekends so i put some extra things in the bag,

Me: (Nervously) O.K., how much?

Him: (Joyful): That'll be $4.06! 

Me: (Tries to sound tuff) Alright. Good looking out..

Him: Alright, come again!

Me: (Thinking to myself) No Romo, Pause and all that &%$!..

I looked in the bag and he even had the bagels cut in half, smh

Cliffnotes

*thinks gay dude is giving me discounts

*gay dude starts giving being a lil too friendly with the service

I work to tomorrow and I'm going to Publix tonight to stock up on bagels and that Tropicana OJ!

So I ask would u continue receive goods/discount if u assume a person of ur same sex had a different agenda?

Discuss...
What were these extra things?

Dude trying to give you the human booster shot
Spoiler [+]
6bc36b72293c059e18ec4ec8f6848ac5b0e846c0.gif

Spoiler [+]
No romo

that fassy bizz aint worth it for coffee and donuts my dude. pay the extra dollar and change and go elsewhere.

what is the problem? as long as you're not doing anything with him, just reap the rewards of him admiring you. welcome to the life of a female
laugh.gif

LOL!@"i put some extra things in the bag".
I mean what can you do other than going elsewhere for the grub?Imagine if you speak on it and you halfway piss him off!

you're definitely being close minded and super homophobic.. like really

dudes hookin you up... u over lookin things

Back
Top Bottom