Your XXL 2017 Freshman Class

Montana bar for bar could slaughter top tier rappers!
He's what King Los was back in the day but King Los feel off 

Dude can definitely rap but his songs aren't that good

I **** with my _ Los tough too but he has the same problem

Having bars can only get you so far if you tryna get to that next level

Last edited:

Dude can definitely rap but his songs are that good

I **** with my _ Los tough but he has the same problem

Having bars can only get you so far if you tryna get to that next level
Only problem with King Los was when he was on his own songs (War was great beat choice accompanied by his lyrical deliverance, alongside his flow )

When he's Remixing songs he really carries  himself that Pink Matter freestyle, Monster, On One, He has a lot of remixes but that can only take his so far  

If they could get producers behind them that can help them create melodies without sounding overly aggressive and loading the tracks with bar after bar of raw lyrics then they could really have a hit that pushes them to the next level

Last edited:

laugh.gif

THIS...Is who runs XXL?? 
roll.gif

Then crying because the bigger artists wasnt willing to kiss *** to get on a cover 
laugh.gif
.  Honestly if I was hot right now I'd be glad i wasnt on this one lol.   Freshman list already lost all credibility, but hearing the trash process they go through to pick the artists is even worse lol.  Basically admitting that they dont actually get out and listen to whats good, they want people to come "play music for them".  

Lil B was trash in the Pack, and trash now

Famous Dex stinks, but has some pretty nice producers, and his songs barely run past 2 minutes :lol:

Montana 300 is definitely living off that one freestyle, as nothing else I've heard from him has been all that

King Los can rap and freestyle his *** off on other people's stuff, but I've never been able to replay any of his actual songs

Montana 300's mixtape was HORRENDOUS. I d/l that joint thinking it was gone be heat. Only one standout track, the freestyle

Montana and Los cant make songs, simple as that ...no problem with freestyle bars but u def turning one of their original songs off after 30 secs :x :lol:

The like the opposite end of the convo bout dudes with good songs all cuz of the production/beats

Last edited:
Just peeped it! He slid on that. Didn't he drop a mixtape? I can't find it
He dropped Hood Olympian on Itunes

And he dropped a tape where he remixed

21 savage

Dae Dae

Lil Uzi Vert

It's all on his youtube he only did four songs

Still sad my guy GrandeMarshall from Philly aint ever gon be even close to big

Either he just dont give a damn to promote his stuff or Fools Gold sucks as a label. I feel like its both

Damn shame cuz Risk/Reward one of the most underrated albums of the year

Still sad my guy GrandeMarshall from Philly aint ever gon be even close to big

Either he just dont give a damn to promote his stuff or Fools Gold sucks as a label. I feel like its both

Damn shame cuz Risk/Reward one of the most underrated albums of the year
Or there's more to becoming "big" then just simply having the talent.

XXL Think they slick putting X as the fan vote escaping that criticisms + finding another way to put Famous Dex out of it

Young M.A turning down the freshman cover :lol:

Last edited:
She probably should've accepted. She can do shows off of Ouuu for a while, but she'll probably never reach that level again. Desiigner status.

Back
Top Bottom