Your Vehicle Being Illegally Searched Unappreciation Vol. Is That Standard Procedure?

Weed aroma is automatic reasonable suspicion fam.

The K9 was already on call....so as long as they didn't force open any locked compartments, that was totally within the law.

I had a run in similar to that....Cop is riding behind me, pulls me over and says he pulled me over because I didnt have a front liscense plate. My reply"How did you know that if you were behind me this whole time?" Not the best thing to say but I didnt have anything with me. Asks me for all theregular stuff, then asks if I am on probation, parole, etc. Then he asks if I have been arrested before and for what. I laughed said yes and told him I wasarrested for selling weed. Right after I said that he says step out of the car and step over here. The three officers then proceed to search every last inch ofmy car including, glove box, trunk, and my gas cap.....didnt find nothing. Hands me my liscense and pulls off. So what I'm asking is being arrested beforeor being out on bail probable cause enough for them to search my car?

Refusing to let them search is probable cause in and of itself. Because a person who has nothing to hide would not refuse a search.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

so wat about "random car search" do they have the right to do that
Like I said they can search whenever they want because refusing a search is itself probable cause.

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Like I said they can search whenever they want because refusing a search is itself probable cause.
not exactly true ...we have the right to not let them search our car...
all they can do is call the K9 crew (chances our they wont because its inconvenient)

and as long as you have nothing in clear site (paraphernalia, weapon, etc) they have to have probable cause...you not letting them search your car isnt enough

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

all they can do is call the K9 crew (chances our they wont because its inconvenient)

and as long as you have nothing in clear site (paraphernalia, weapon, etc) they have to have probable cause...you not letting them search your car isnt enough
Refusing search worked for me one time and I was dirty at the time but I think I just got real lucky. Cause I watch COPS all the time and I sawthat refusal of search used as probable cause on the show and I doubt they would put it on tv if it was illeagle.

Refusing search worked for me one time and I was dirty at the time but I think I just got real lucky. Cause I watch COPS all the time and I saw that refusal of search used as probable cause on the show and I doubt they would put it on tv if it was illeagle.
4th Amendment Interdiction of unreasonable Searches and seizures; warrants

Yeah but telling a cop that you have 4th amendment rights when you get pulled over ain't gonna fly. It's not that simple. Even if it's an unlawfullsearch they can make up any number of stories to say why they had probable cause. All I know is when you are out rolling in a vehicle consider yourself fairgame to be searched at any time.

Yeah but telling a cop that you have 4th amendment rights when you get pulled over ain't gonna fly. It's not that simple. Even if it's an unlawfull search they can make up any number of stories to say why they had probable cause. All I know is when you are out rolling in a vehicle consider yourself fair game to be searched at any time.
hahah i feel ya bro...but with that being said i know my rights (well at least some haha)....i do
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so i often have some in the car with me ,,,damnn theres a video online that covers what cops can and cant do with the whole reasonable doubtshinanagins lol...

its kinda late here in houston (ten till 3) so imma get some shut eye in....

ill post the video if i find it tom

Refusing search worked for me one time and I was dirty at the time but I think I just got real lucky. Cause I watch COPS all the time and I saw that refusal of search used as probable cause on the show and I doubt they would put it on tv if it was illeagle.
Its working.

Cops is straight up scare tactics.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

you have no idea what your talking about OP.
roll.gif
that was blunt. I wish I knew more about the subject,I'm sure I'm gonna get pulled over when I start to drive

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Its working.

Cops is straight up scare tactics.

Evidence? COPS is real life footage so I tend to believe what I see on it. I watch it all the time to learn tips on staying out of jail.

man police are dogs... me sayin no to a search led to a red light ticket when that wasnt what i was pulled over for... i was pulled over for somene pointing meout as a threat to the area

Man I remeber my junior year in h.s. I was leaving homecoming and a officer pulled me over... I was intoxicated and I had some drank under the seat... theofficer asked me if he needed to search the car and I quickly said OH NO SIR OFFICER! Luckily I played basketball for my h.s. and he recognized me and let mego go... smh @ being young and dumb...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Everything I know about illegal vehicle searching I learned from Jay-Z.

It was one of his 99 problems.

thats the song i couldnt think of....but uh yeah thats not illegal. well i think its not

Back
Top Bottom