Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

images

images

images

images

images

See a pattern here?

Winner!!!!!!!!
And then all those dudes that are in movies like the Fast and Furious and Step Up are terrible. Throw in Skywalker from Episode 1-3 as well

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

images

images

images

images

images

See a pattern here?

Winner!!!!!!!!
And then all those dudes that are in movies like the Fast and Furious and Step Up are terrible. Throw in Skywalker from Episode 1-3 as well

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Really Nicolas Cage? he has done some pretty entertaining movies over his career, I am probably missing some but he shouldn't been in the worst category along with guys like Seth Rogan & Keanu Reeves...

Adaptation
Leaving Las Vegas
The Rock
Face Off
Con Air
Kiss of Death
Matchstick Men
Lord of War
Raising Arizona

I thought we were talking about acting. Nicolas Cage is a bad actor but was in some great blockbuster films. You can be a bad actor and still be in good movies.

And Nicolas Cage sucked so bad in Con Air that it wasn't even funny.

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Really Nicolas Cage? he has done some pretty entertaining movies over his career, I am probably missing some but he shouldn't been in the worst category along with guys like Seth Rogan & Keanu Reeves...

Adaptation
Leaving Las Vegas
The Rock
Face Off
Con Air
Kiss of Death
Matchstick Men
Lord of War
Raising Arizona

I thought we were talking about acting. Nicolas Cage is a bad actor but was in some great blockbuster films. You can be a bad actor and still be in good movies.

And Nicolas Cage sucked so bad in Con Air that it wasn't even funny.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I guess I'm easily entertained too. Don't know...or care enough as to what makes a "bad actor".
*looks at your avy*

Yea you are definitely easily entertained

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I guess I'm easily entertained too. Don't know...or care enough as to what makes a "bad actor".
*looks at your avy*

Yea you are definitely easily entertained

Nicholas Cage- Wildly overrated
Jim Carry- Not Funny

Queen Latifah- She sets black people back 20 years anytime she makes a an apperance 

Tyler Perry- Almost  Everyone from his movies

Jimmy Fallon- How this guy even got on TV and into movies is unexplainable

Nicholas Cage- Wildly overrated
Jim Carry- Not Funny

Queen Latifah- She sets black people back 20 years anytime she makes a an apperance 

Tyler Perry- Almost  Everyone from his movies

Jimmy Fallon- How this guy even got on TV and into movies is unexplainable

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DR813

I can't think of a top five, but one of the worst actors is Channing Tatum. whose the dumb*** that keep giving him leading roles in movies? he has no emotion whatsoever. so monotone. another actor who I think is bad is the guy from Tokyo Drift the main character.
He gets females all wet though. He's the white Boris Kodjoe, or vice versa.

Don't find nothing this dude has done funny. It's not even a prejudice, I try to give it a chance every time and just end up with the [see avatar] face.

Will_Ferrell.jpg

see above

rob-schneider-20070109-196109.jpg

see above above

adam_sandler.jpg

see above above above

jimmy-fallon_l.jpg

I loved Seth Rogan, Michael Cera, Seth Carroll, and that whole bunch too in their first big offerings, but they're all getting very old very quickly too. It's the same character in every movie, which seems to be how they are in real life. Oh yea, all rappers except Mos Def, Luda, and TI.
This man knows his stuff 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by DR813

I can't think of a top five, but one of the worst actors is Channing Tatum. whose the dumb*** that keep giving him leading roles in movies? he has no emotion whatsoever. so monotone. another actor who I think is bad is the guy from Tokyo Drift the main character.
He gets females all wet though. He's the white Boris Kodjoe, or vice versa.

Don't find nothing this dude has done funny. It's not even a prejudice, I try to give it a chance every time and just end up with the [see avatar] face.

Will_Ferrell.jpg

see above

rob-schneider-20070109-196109.jpg

see above above

adam_sandler.jpg

see above above above

jimmy-fallon_l.jpg

I loved Seth Rogan, Michael Cera, Seth Carroll, and that whole bunch too in their first big offerings, but they're all getting very old very quickly too. It's the same character in every movie, which seems to be how they are in real life. Oh yea, all rappers except Mos Def, Luda, and TI.
This man knows his stuff 
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/hla15pyopok&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/hla15pyopok&hl=en_US&fs=1

i came in here to hate on this guy nic cage. how do you watch this scene and not gouge your eyes out? he's the same in all his roles: a ******ed forrest gump. yes, i know forrest gump is already ******ed, but he plays an additional ******ed forrest gump in every movie. i'm gonna google his uncle because i knew there was an explanation for why/how he's in like 50 movies. if he was actually good looking i'd understand. but he's TERRIBLE in ALL MOVIES. i can do all his lines and scenes. and i know i can't act for shiet. yes i'm mad.

http://www.youtube.com/v/hla15pyopok&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/hla15pyopok&hl=en_US&fs=1

i came in here to hate on this guy nic cage. how do you watch this scene and not gouge your eyes out? he's the same in all his roles: a ******ed forrest gump. yes, i know forrest gump is already ******ed, but he plays an additional ******ed forrest gump in every movie. i'm gonna google his uncle because i knew there was an explanation for why/how he's in like 50 movies. if he was actually good looking i'd understand. but he's TERRIBLE in ALL MOVIES. i can do all his lines and scenes. and i know i can't act for shiet. yes i'm mad.

VietStar wrote:

And include everyone from The Lsst Airbender as well..
smh.gif

I forgot to add that on my list. This movie should burn in hell. They shouldn't even put it out on DVD.

VietStar wrote:

And include everyone from The Lsst Airbender as well..
smh.gif

I forgot to add that on my list. This movie should burn in hell. They shouldn't even put it out on DVD.

LOL @ that Con Air clip... I think everyone acting in that is in fact clinically ******ed.
But I'm not sure how cats can hate Seth Rogan... he's just good at playing the bachelor stoner nerd role... sorry if you guys can't relate 
nerd.gif
 I see the Michael Cera hate though. Seriously EVERY role is the same awkward teenager with a crush.

LOL @ that Con Air clip... I think everyone acting in that is in fact clinically ******ed.
But I'm not sure how cats can hate Seth Rogan... he's just good at playing the bachelor stoner nerd role... sorry if you guys can't relate 
nerd.gif
 I see the Michael Cera hate though. Seriously EVERY role is the same awkward teenager with a crush.

Cage isn't necessarily a bad actor..... but he's been in so many movies where he ends up looking like one, he should be going straight to video by now.

I don't think anybody would really call Ferrell an actor.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

J
Jack Black

Black's 'humor' always seemed forced to me.
'Hey i'm soo funny, i'm soo zany'.

Back
Top Bottom