Your Top 5 Rappers Currently That FELL OFF

eastcoastpapi

Banned
NT i was wonderin.....Whats your TOP 5 current Rappers that have fell off.. Flow/Delivery/Appeal wise

I Would def. say

Nas (he has been slackin sooo hard since like 02')
Banks (He used to be soooo nasty)
Buddens (He had a super internet fan base, now every attempted hit is beyond garbage)
Project Pat (Used to be my ACE, ever since this hollyhood %%+, he hasnt spit anything nice)
B.G. (another ACE back in the day, Hasnt spit hard since Life after cash money 03')

Buddens (He had a super internet fan base, now every attempted hit is beyond garbage)
I agree somewhat: Not lyrically of course. Budden still spits, but his so-called club records seem way too out-of-his element and generally notgood at all.

Lastly, MM3 was the let down of the year. It sucks for him that he set the bar so high with MM2, but it is what it is. MM3 had the worst beat selectionI've heard in years. There were very few redeeming qualities to that mixtape.

-Weezy F.

He's my favorite, but he is losing more respect from me everyday.

-Cam'ron

He needs to get back on his game

-Papoose

I just lost interest in him because he will never drop

-Crunchy Black

Obviously he needs the production

-Nas

He can still rap, but I can do without the gimmicks

N.O.R.E.
Lil' Wayne (even though I'm not a fan his stuff from last spring until now has been wack)

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

I agree somewhat: Not lyrically of course. Budden still spits, but his so-called club records seem way too out-of-his element and generally not good at all.

Lastly, MM3 was the let down of the year. It sucks for him that he set the bar so high with MM2, but it is what it is. MM3 had the worst beat selection I've heard in years. There were very few redeeming qualities to that mixtape.

Word. I can't really mess with that MM3 no more, but still bang MM2 on the reg, and always rock with cuts from his album i.e. 10 Mins, Stand UpN', Calm Down & Focus

lil wayne used to be nasty on those sqad up mixtapes

idk what happened
smh.gif
smh.gif

Weezy
Fat Joe
Eminem

Those 3 are all tied for number one. Honestly too many to name, makes you wonder...

*I'd like to throw Snoop in there, even though he's switched his style up so it doesn't exactly count, but I miss the old Snoop(even though thepimp is in his 60's).

Chamillionaire, i just did not like his last cd last much. sound of revenge was the %%@% though. and OLLLDDD school cham was awesome. He's kinda fruitynow.

"Project Pat (Used to be my ACE, ever since this hollyhood %%+, he hasnt spit anything nice)"
WHOA crook by the book the fed story enough said.

Originally Posted by Liban906

lil wayne used to be nasty on those sqad up mixtapes

idk what happened
smh.gif
smh.gif

What happened to weezy is that he went for quantity over quality. This dude will do a track with anyone for $$$ heis the samual jackson of the rap game right now.

As for the people putting Nas on the list, I guess he can be on there (temporarily because I think his new cd will remind us how sick he is)..Same goes withEm.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

NT i was wonderin.....Whats your TOP 5 current Rappers that have fell off.. Flow/Delivery/Appeal wise

I Would def. say

Project Pat (Used to be my ACE, ever since this hollyhood %%+, he hasnt spit anything nice)
B.G. (another ACE back in the day, Hasnt spit hard since Life after cash money 03')

Same for me as for others....

Juelz - I don't care what anybody says, Juelz was nice and this whole wanting to be like Wayne thing is NOT hot.
Wayne - Speak of the devil. We all know why he's falling off and it's sad
smh.gif

Luda - Every verse he spits now feels like a flashback and I'm sick of his SH'
Fat Joe - *See Luda*

Nas
Mobb Deep
DMX
Jay-Z (Last album was wack.....didnt have a problem with him before that so until he makes a good CD hes on the list)
50 (first album was fire but its been down hill since)

*Plays Busta "Legend of The Fall Offs"*

DMX-I still listen to Its Dark but wow how the mighty have fallen

Kweli-Was def my fav rapper at one point and time but after train of thought he jus fell off imo, quality was ok but beautiful struggle was the last straw forme.

Mase-Yea i know hes been done for a while but how do you drop somethin like harlem world and fall off like that.

Game-Documentary hot! that other +!@* he dropped not so much so. He was coo at 1st but his constant name droppin and d-ridin got a lil old to the kid and thecouple collabos i heard him on after that jus werent that hot. I hope he come with it on his next +*$

Ja Rule- I stopped listening to dude after v/v/v(which was a hell of a cd)aroun the time that extacy radio convo leaked. But dude was like the t-pain of thegame for a while. Dude was on errything and he had the radio on smash. Then 50 came....

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

I Would def. say

im the only dude that think banks got better....
pimp.gif

just check out Mo' Money In The Bank 4 & 5.

Em - One of my top 5 period but Encore and then the inactivity afterwards.

Luda - I just listened to the Made You Look Remix and imagine if he spit like that every time out.

Kiss - Not really feeling his newer stuff but maybe I just haven't given it enough spins.

Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head right now.

lil wayne......dude fell off too hard....n what kills me is the people who say he still put out hot music

Wayne - dude doesn't even speak English anymore
Nas - this guy is reaaaaching now. I won't even waste bandwidth on the "N" album
Common - needs a hit cause FF was simply boring.
Game - needs a new gimmick, the only thing saving him is that he def knows how to pick beats
Luda -
nerd.gif

I'm not even going to list dudes like Em, Buddens, etc cause they really haven't been hot in a minute

cam
pastor troy

thats all i can think of right now.

Canibus

when did this happen? canibus has more solid available out then 3 artists together even get a chance to put out. if i rmemeber correctly,, he has dropped analbum every year for the last 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom