Your thoughts/opinions on the 2007 NFL Season...

Me pointing out what any fan of football can instills that S4L and other Cowboys fans are under my skin?
laugh.gif

Keep telling yourself that, Bro.

Originally Posted by ThereIsNoQuestion

says the yankee and duke fan
eyes.gif

And the FSU fan.....Which means.....My teams have been failures for the past like 7 years....So.....What exactly are you getting at????

All yall talking about the Patriots should have an asterix, the team with the Asterix should be the Giants.
Beat Tampa Bay with no Cadillac Williams or Michael Pitman, Plus Garcia was injured
Beat Dallas with Romo having a sprained thumb and T.O. with a high ankle sprain
Beat New England with Brady having a shoulder injury and sprained ankle
Their only legit win was Green Bay and the Packers lost that game more-so than the Giants did win it

You're really steamed by the Giants' success, huh?
roll.gif
Pleasedon't post something as ridiculous as that again.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

All yall talking about the Patriots should have an asterix, the team with the Asterix should be the Giants.
Beat Tampa Bay with no Cadillac Williams or Michael Pitman, Plus Garcia was injured
Their only legit win was Green Bay and the Packers lost that game more-so than the Giants did win it

roll.gif
Please don't post something as ridiculous as that again.
Really isnt that hard to win when the other teams top players are hurt...

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Me pointing out what any fan of football can instills that S4L and other Cowboys fans are under my skin?
laugh.gif

Keep telling yourself that, Bro.
What the hell are you "pointing out"?

- The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in how many years?
What kind of point is that? It's a fact; we all know it. You're saying %#*$ just to do it.

My bad for responding to the thread with my thoughts of this NFL season.
laugh.gif
You dudes...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Tom Brady has been listed as "Probable" for about the past 3 years.
laugh.gif
Nearly every NFL team played without key players at some point this year. Ifanything, the Patriots have been one of the healthier teams this season.

roll.gif

This dude is right, AND Tom Brady was clearly injured as the injury report points out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's really sad that some of you dudes let fools like S4L and MarleysProtege (and a couple others) get under your e-skin, and you beat the same dead horse over and over and over and over again. We all continue to gas our team? Nah, I can think of several instances and several Cowboys regulars that were worried about the Giants in that playoff game. Several more Cowboys fans that were still skeptical about this team, and felt that while the SB was a strong possibility, it by no means was a given... The problem is, Shoes has gotten under your skin. Don't worry, you're not the only one.
i dont know when people will realize that i come in and talk mess to rile up these e-sensitive niketalkers lol ... i can see dudes right nowtyping hard as hell shaking their head like "DUDE" lol ... actually, i dont really intend to piss people off, but i do support my team (and hate ontheir rival) to the nth degree and that just makes people mad lol ... for instance, the cowboys technically won the super bowl yesterday because they beat thegiants 2/3 times this year so im gonna throw a party and invite jessica and tony over my house to talk about eli's ******ed looking face ...

LOL at Campbell ever being anything
it took a whole season, but we finally agree on something lmao ...

i dont know when people will realize that i come in and talk mess to rile up these e-sensitive niketalkers lol
So, you admit you're a troll? That was kinda my point from the beginning...

Nah I actually like peyton (excepts for when the colts play the Patriots.) I'll admit he's an offensive genius. What he's able to accomplish behindhis O-line is amazing. Eli on the other hand is complete [insert noun, verb, phrase, gerund, adjective, or participle that displays bitterness, saltinessand/or overall hate for the Giants amazing upset]

So, you admit you're a troll? That was kinda my point from the beginning...
see if you read the rest of what i wrote, you would see i back tracked and said it really isnt my intention it just happens BECAUSE of how seriouspeople take these boards lol ... and since your getting quote happy, quote the rest of what i said to help yourself understand it ... and i could be wrong butarent you the one who was kissing every other persons butt on here saying the cowboys stunk and the giants and packers deserve it more and posting gifs andstories that fried the team you root for? theres a difference between taking the L like a man and being a sucker ... look at your avy, what you trying to makee-friends?

R.I.P. SEAN TAYLOR
The ******** Might have been in the Bowl if U was alive
All Day Peterson has some great years ahead of him he runs without fear
Eli proved he is worthy of being a top pick and is and elite QB, but did u see his face when Plax caught that pass
eek.gif
, Im a Patriots fan but hats off to theGiants we were outcoached and the line is soft..........more on that later
Giants might be the worst team in the NFC east next year but they are the best team in the world now hats off again
AFC central is gonna be real tough
The Patriots season was a waste %%* my boy Randy said, but I have a question how come with the game on the line is Ellis "I knew u was gonna blow it"Hobbs is playin five yards of off Plax, he is hands down the worst player on that team....... Bill Bellicheck was outcoached he abandoned the run game anddidn't make the adjustments that made him famous and known as a great coach..................................
I feel bad for the league next year because the Patriots are gonna come full speed and take no prisoners and in 12 months I will be proved right you'll see(Disclaimer: If Randy and Asante dont re-sign disregard my last statement)
That loss really hurt me inside u let me down TOM (O-LINE)

roll.gif

You mean like how the Patriots barely beat a Chargers team with a hurt Rivers, Gates and NO LT to get to the Super Bowl?

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

roll.gif

You mean like how the Patriots barely beat a Chargers team with a hurt Rivers, Gates and NO LT to get to the Super Bowl?

Yup, but thats a bad example on your part since when they were both healthy in the 1st meeting they lost by 24 points. Unlike the Giants losing to Dallasby 10 & 11

Back
Top Bottom