Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Originally Posted by K23J

im looking forward to the DMP II pack, the double 3's are a no go for me, and im interested to see what the HoF pack will consist of.

I think the Air Jordan 14 should be somewhere in there. We all know what moment was captured in these bad boyz.

well see how all these turn out
grin.gif

���

I TOLD the people over at the JORDAN HEADQUARTERS to STOP using CHEAP MATERIALS for their SHOES!!!!!!!
roll.gif
��

these packs all sound like they will be sick, 5 different 3s?come on at least 3 of those will be dope.2 different 5s in one pack, one red based and one blackbased, that sounds raw.these packs sound like they will be hot!(until we figure out the colors for the 3s)but STOP ALL THE HATING!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

���

I TOLD the people over at the JORDAN HEADQUARTERS to STOP using CHEAP MATERIALS for their SHOES!!!!!!!
roll.gif
��
CHECK THE VIDEO....... FUNNY!!!!!!
roll.gif

��

cant wait to see samples. slam dunk pack sounds dope. they might even retro white cement III's again its been what six years.

wouldnt mind seeing what shoes they use and there colorways but im really tired of these packs, i mean come on, DMP II, i hope there not going to continue withthis and end up with a DMP IV and so on. just retro all the OG's with OG CW's with quality material and im sure that will please alot of people.

They're doing the double up packs because they know we would like to have one pair to rock and one to keep on ice.

On a serious note, we need more info.

there is no jordan that is non bulls colorway that has been a more classic than them. all the non bulls coloway has been all hype at release then becomegarbage after while the bulls colorway becomes one of the best j's period......

I'm not a HUGE fan of the packs
eyes.gif
but I will be interested to seewhat they put together.
nerd.gif
If the price is right and the colorways lookgood, I'll CONSIDER. Interesting stratege to put the same 2 shoes together though. Lol.

As long as the pack consists of the low # jordans its gotta be better then the packs that came out this year

Back
Top Bottom