Your prediction for Cavs Heat Dec 2nd Game

Something like that might happen. If LeBron is going to do that chalk crap, I expect something (or things) to hit him right on his face.

Then again, he might pull hamstring couple days before the game and list himself day-to-day and don't come out play.

Something like that might happen. If LeBron is going to do that chalk crap, I expect something (or things) to hit him right on his face.

Then again, he might pull hamstring couple days before the game and list himself day-to-day and don't come out play.

In my opinion, if LeBron doesn't play, it'll be real supsect. I feel that he'll look like a coward. Unless he has a serious injury at the time. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

In my opinion, if LeBron doesn't play, it'll be real supsect. I feel that he'll look like a coward. Unless he has a serious injury at the time. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You're nuts if you think there will only be a few boos and that the people of Cleveland would still view him as their King. What the hell did he do in his 7 years to make him their King after stabbing the entire city in the back? I could see if maybe he won a couple of rings, but all Lebron did was make that team relevant again, and quite frankly, that is not King worthy. Dude's going to get Paul Pierced, word to that Chappelle skit.

You're nuts if you think there will only be a few boos and that the people of Cleveland would still view him as their King. What the hell did he do in his 7 years to make him their King after stabbing the entire city in the back? I could see if maybe he won a couple of rings, but all Lebron did was make that team relevant again, and quite frankly, that is not King worthy. Dude's going to get Paul Pierced, word to that Chappelle skit.

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

He made "the decision." He has to live with the consequences.

That's basically it.
I'm for sure going to be at the game, but it got me wondering... what could possibly happen?  Can it be really that bad?  I, for one, don't feel like any of his "homies" or mom will be in attendance.. NO WAY.. 

I think they will have security behind the Heat bench facing the crowd at all times..

We'll see though.. Gilbert may just say F it on the security...

What if LeBron wanted to make a speech to the fans before the game?  How ballsy would that !!@# be?  
eek.gif

All in all dude is gonna be ripped to !%%% IF he comes..

Originally Posted by SNKR INDSTRY JOSHBASKIN

He made "the decision." He has to live with the consequences.

That's basically it.
I'm for sure going to be at the game, but it got me wondering... what could possibly happen?  Can it be really that bad?  I, for one, don't feel like any of his "homies" or mom will be in attendance.. NO WAY.. 

I think they will have security behind the Heat bench facing the crowd at all times..

We'll see though.. Gilbert may just say F it on the security...

What if LeBron wanted to make a speech to the fans before the game?  How ballsy would that !!@# be?  
eek.gif

All in all dude is gonna be ripped to !%%% IF he comes..

I mean you see what they did to Hulk Hogan when he turned on WCW. See how much crap they threw in the ring. I mean should we be scared for LeBron's well being?

I mean you see what they did to Hulk Hogan when he turned on WCW. See how much crap they threw in the ring. I mean should we be scared for LeBron's well being?

Back
Top Bottom