Your Not So Famous Athlete Sightings...........

My friend who works at a jersey store in the Altamonte mall says hes seen Gortat (from the magic) a few times

went to az hakims place one time when i was down in sd a few years back. also hung out once with ryan howard before he blew up and we didnt even know at thetime who he was. was at earl watsons place a few weeks ago for a bbq.

I remember seeing Adonal Foyle posted up on the wall at the Union City Theater. I remember walking by and going damn thats a tall *$% dude...then i saw theface...a face a mom can only love

hustled kicks for martell webster multiple times while working at adidas. ran into andrew bynum at a bank of america in downtown seattle, dude was cool, got anautograph. bank teller lady was hilarious "wow, thats a lot of money, what do you do for a living?" drew proceeded to give the lady a stone face....he was cashing in a 8000 check at the time.

played xbox360 with rashard lewis at work when he was still with the sonics, real down to earth.

as far as a famous athlete my aunt and i sat beside lebron at this fancy restaurant in hong kong. bron had an entire entourage around him, wanted to get anautograph but i couldnt, he was literally surrounded.

I saw Sasha Pavlovic at the movies. He had a stoneface the entire time.
laugh.gif

Miguel Tejada - Bay Farm Island (Alameda, CA) in the Snack/Chips aisle inside of Safeway.

Shook his hand and he said "How you do? How you do?" to me and my brother.

Dude was followed by his entourage, they rolled out in all black Navi's.

seen anthony morrow a couple weeks ago, adonal foyle came to my job a couple times, and matt gutierrez from the patriots. oh yeah also tony larussa camethrough also, friends with my old manager.

Seen Mike Rumph at a Chuck E. Cheese in SJ in his 2nd year in the league. Dude was with a kid, but he still signed autographs.

I saw Devin Green at Best Buy in San Antonio. I doubt I would have recognized if he hadn't played for the Lakers before.

brad smith, brett ratliff, jerrico cotchery. emeka okafor at great adventure. he signed a bball i won

i was at an outdoor 3-3 basketball tournament and played against Jeff Hornacek's son...
Jeff was there too, and i got to talk to him- cool guy

I saw Fred Jones at Westfield Mall in San Francisco. And I saw Mark Tuiasosopo at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, Ca.

Stephon Marbury came into a Duane Reade when I used to work there. He bought condoms (no Mags) and fruity Mentos.

Matt Barnes @ In N Out in Rancho Cordova, CA (a suburb of Sacramento)

Cuttino Mobley @ Galleria Mall in Houston

Manute Bol @ MGM Grand in Vegas

I don't know how "not so famous" he is, but I also saw George Gervin @ MGM Grand....even got to drink a beer w/him....cool dude

Saw Rafer Alston coming into the Marriott in downtown chicago in 03, we were checking out, needless to say I stole a marker from behind the desk and he signedmy brother and mine's white tee shirts. still have that t-shirt in my closet. dude had on a blue Drazen Petrovic throwback and was witha nice lil snowflakelol

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Stephon Marbury came into a Duane Reade when I used to work there. He bought condoms (no Mags) and fruity Mentos.

indifferent.gif
why you takin notes like that man?

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

indifferent.gif
why you takin notes like that man?
Cuz when I had to ring stuff up, its a habit to look at it.
indifferent.gif
Youdisappointed I ruined some fantasies for you?

Back
Top Bottom