Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I can't hang w/ most of ya'll who travel abroad...those days are behind me w/ 3 young kids and 3 dogs

anyone have recommendations for a drive able destination for a vacation? I live in central PA and it's usually Ocean City MD but my wife says if the pool at the condo is not open it's a deal breaker for her

Its tough for Central PA since I used to live there. That's by like happy valley, Harrisburg and such right? Ocean City MD is probably the best bet and other then that everywhere else is cold/not driveable with 3 kids and 3 dogs.

Its tough for Central PA since I used to live there. That's by like happy valley, Harrisburg and such right? Ocean City MD is probably the best bet and other then that everywhere else is cold/not driveable with 3 kids and 3 dogs.
I'm an hour north of Harrisburg...some ppl say central PA but some think we're kind of in between central and NEPA

wouldn't be taking the dogs, would have to board them...but the kids are not always fantastic in the car

If the NFL season happens I will be visiting Miami. Besides partying with my boys, I want to check out the actual city. How many extra days should I stay?

Since the flight from Seattle takes up the whole day, I'm coming in on Thursday night and leaving Monday afternoon. Is that enough time?

Has anyone been to Vegas since the reopening? How was it I’m thinking of a lil Vegas trip with the homies

Has anyone been to Vegas since the reopening? How was it I’m thinking of a lil Vegas trip with the homies

Thought about it as well, but most of the stuff I like about Vegas (nightlife, buffets, sports betting) aren't really functioning, so that idea died pretty quickly.

If the NFL season happens I will be visiting Miami. Besides partying with my boys, I want to check out the actual city. How many extra days should I stay?

Really dont need more than 3 nights/4 days. If you plan on checking out South Beach and Downtown/Wynwood areas then maybe an extra day max.

I woke up from a dream that i was in Hawaii so now i wish i was going there but idk. I'm sad our normal vacation isn't happening but i still want to do something. Was thinking of doing a long weekend somewhere but not sure where

My original France trip from March was pushed back until 9/10. Doesn't seem like that is happening either. Does anyone have some concrete info regarding US to France traveling, quarantining, etc?

Another question where I could definitely use some tips. Rhode Island - suggestions regarding hotels in proximity to the beaches? Might end up doing a long weekend in September.

My original France trip from March was pushed back until 9/10. Doesn't seem like that is happening either. Does anyone have some concrete info regarding US to France traveling, quarantining, etc?

0E08DBE9-36AA-4559-BCEA-1AF7CADDB916.jpeg

Source: https://fr.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/

Back
Top Bottom