Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Just came back from 2 weeks in Japan (tokyo, fuji, kyoto and Osaka).

Beautiful country, good food and great people.

Will have to go back and explore the rest of the country. I'd really want to buy a bike there and explore but apparently it's complicated and expensive. Might want to just rent a car, roadtrip the whole country and camp wherever (this country has to be the safest country in the world from what i've seen)
I just got back a week ago from a 3 week Japan trip. We hit about the same places

sick.gif
I wanna play it safe than sorry so I gotta try and convince my girl for that time. She was talking about 6:15/6:30 arrival.
yeah, you wanna et there early. JFK has long lines.  you staying in the french or dutch side?

anyone been to egypt via the cheap/discounted euro airlines like ryanair/easyjet?

Last edited:
Fellas... St. Maarten is the goods :pimp: highly recommend if you've never been.

Slow season for one, so my hotel (Sonesta Ocean Point, adults only) was practically empty. Service was top notch considering no crowd, so I was being attended to every few minutes. Weather was perfect, hot, but we easily cooled off in ocean and pool, which are right next to one another. And speaking of next to one another, the airport... legit 2 minute cab ride. Made heading back home yesterday stress free because we were able to enjoy the pool one last time for the morning and then head to the airport by 12 for a 2PM flight, and had plenty of time.

Food was awesome (fresh as can be seafood).. even in the hotel considering it was all-inclusive and you hear mixed reviews for the food. We ate outside of the hotel twice and both meals were well worth it.

Can't say anything bad about the trip except the flight back we hit rough air for way longer than you ever want to. Other than that it was a perfect work-week's worth time spent.

Oh, and word of advice.. LIB BALM is too necessary. I have a nice sunburnt lib because I didn't apply enough, and now it's raw skin/scab, just gross to look at.

View media item 2080577
View of the beach from the hotel pool deck

Last edited:
Heading to Cancun on Wednesday for about a week

It's a fun spot, bro. Where you staying? And are you single? I went there on my honeymoon and it was a blast, but it obviously would've been quite different if I went under different circumstances. We only stayed out late-ish a few of the nights just before it really started to get poppin'. Bars were fun as hell. I was there when Canelo (some say I look like him, but I obviously know I'm a better looking version :lol:) fought Cotto and we ended up sitting with a couple from Puerto Rico, so we had a friendly bet going, so that was cool.

Last edited:
yeah cancun is good times, check out xel-ha when you go.

I'm a couple days back from punta cana and I'm sad to say the least. will do a quick review in a bit.

I kinda want to check out Turks and Caicos since I hear it's good for couples looking to get away. But I really want to do Cuba.

I kinda want to check out Turks and Caicos since I hear it's good for couples looking to get away. But I really want to do Cuba.
I was looking into going there as well, or Aruba/Curaçao. Went to Curaçao on a deployment one time, I need to go back as a civilian [emoji]128578[/emoji]

I'll be in San Antonio next week for work any places i need to check out or restaurants? Ill be staying at Emma Hotel so idk whats around there? 

I'll be in San Antonio next week for work any places i need to check out or restaurants? Ill be staying at Emma Hotel so idk whats around there? 

You renting a car? San antonio is a small city you can go from one side of town to the other in 20 min or less.

Id hit up this spot called sanchos. Good drinks and food live bands some days.

Definitely hit up marias cafe for breakfast. Lil hole in the wall but they got real good barbacoa and homemade tortillas.

Has Zika made anyone change their travel plans?

I want to go to South America but I'm shook my wife and I want to start having kids within the next year.

I want to go to South America but I'm shook my wife and I want to start having kids within the next year.
was down in Rio from the 15th to the 21st

ppl i spoke too while i was there didnt seem to concerned

my buddy and his gf are getting married and have ruled out any southern america/carribbean honeymoon

had to cancel the Cancun trip due to it and swap it out with a baby shower back in the Bay, bitter/sweet
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

It's where I got married. Beautiful islands. Nice beaches as well. Just got back from a cruise where we did PR, Half moon cay Bahamas, Grand Turk (took my son and wife and we took pictures at the church where we were married), and St. Thomas.

Hitting the NYC next weekend.

Going to the NO in October. I will be there for Halloween / Seahawks game :smokin . flying to an island from there. Has anyone been to Cuba?

Right now i'm looking at Jamaica, DR, Cuba, or Costa Rica.

Back
Top Bottom