Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Salt Lake City!

IMG_5458.jpeg

I’ll be there next month!!

Any one have some good recommendations on all inclusive resorts in Cancun. Never been before but would like to take a trip down there this summer looked it up and there are so many to chose from.
In the same boat as you. Hopefully somebody help us out.

Been raw doggin since forever. Dont have the mental capacity to watch a film.

Unless I'm in convo mode, i'll pop my headphones in and stare blankly at the flight info.

In the same boat as you. Hopefully somebody help us out.
N n4nike my wife and I really enjoyed our stay at Unico a few years ago. One of our friends went last year and said the service sucked, but she’s kind of a ***** and complains about everything. My wife and I had excellent service the whole time we were there.

I think it depends what kind of vibe you’re going for, but that will determine whether you wanna be in Cancun or Riviera Maya (or a little bit further down into Tulum). I have an excellent car service that will take you in a private van down to either location for like $120 round trip and stop to get you two drinks each on the way.

Weird way to put it, but there is something to be said for disconnecting and being in the moment, embracing boredom.

Yea sometimes its nice to just be quiet and not worry about watching a screen or even listening to music... just let your mind wander.

I've done it a few times on shorter flights

When on a flight, I like to listen to music and watch the movie the person in front of me is watching 🤣

Try to figure out what’s going on with no audio and my own music playing .

One week down in Japan. Split time between Tokyo and Osaka. The sheer volume of people here is overwhelming for me but the buzz and energy of Tokyo is incredible. I’ve been in mostly busy, touristy areas but the way the Japanese embed shrines and temples into their city life is dope. Feels like the perfect balance between chaos and serenity. As a cat person, their reverence for them is appreciated—cat art is everywhere. Shoutout lovehateself lovehateself for inspiring confidence, i just surrendered to the fact that i would get lost but google maps and translate have been so clutch here.

Japanese food has definitely moved up in my personal rankings lol outside of the occasional sushi, i never cared to mess with Japanese food back in the states. so i didn’t know what to expect, in fact wasn’t even excited for Japan since i wasn’t a big fan of the cuisine. I was wrong, the gastronomy here is so damn deep and flavorful. I’ve tried to have something different each day and have not been disappointed. Dipping ramen, Japanese curry, and okonomiyaki have been incredible

IMG_3434.jpeg

IMG_4401.jpeg

IMG_3860.jpeg
IMG_4232.jpeg

IMG_4404.jpeg

IMG_4406.jpeg
IMG_4408.jpeg

Ran into the Japanese man who has gained an online following for being an anti war protestor 🍉
IMG_4402.jpeg

Did the teamLabs mori exhibit. Felt like i was transported into a late 90s/early 2000s busta rhymes x missy elliot music video
IMG_4407.jpeg

IMG_4411.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom