Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

20220809_154259-01.jpeg
20220809_165614-01.jpeg
20220809_172055-01.jpeg

Montserrat ~ España!

I would love to go to Hawaii before my wife gets pregnant. But trying to save and pay off debt is our number 1 priority right now.

Are there cheap packages for hawaii though lol
Man, Hawaii tourism keeps on getting more & more expensive. I've never been but I know a few who have & they say it's all commercialized & everything there costs so much more than it did 3-5 years ago.

In Paris right now, any night spots folks recommend? I’m looking for low key good drinks , vibes etc

After decompressing from an exhausting Spain trip ... I came to the realization that one of the most overrated spots in Spain is the Sagrada Familia. Sure from the outside is mesmerizing but inside is a complete waste of money and let down.

.02!

LA Update

Moved to Airbnb in Mt. Washington — was in DTLA first 2 months so change of pace is nice. Uber $ sucks tho

Nightlife:
Delilah
The Bungalow
Elifante

Food:
Eataly
In and Out
King Tacos

Has been a blast of a summer. This city has so much to offer.

Before Aug 30 I want to hit;
Tenderfest
Gordo at Pershing Square
Nice Guy

I can't recommend one bag travel enough! Changed my whole traveling experience.

If you're trying to make the jump to one bag/carry on, you should look up Pack Hacker as a good starting point to finding the right gear.

Anyone else doing global entry? I just got my card today so looking forward to using that.

Also recommend folks to grab an inflatable seat cushion for those long journeys. Definite life saver.

And probably just heading to Mexico (maybe for the 9er-Cardinals game) and Colombia....those are my go to travel spots.

Can I get some Miami recommendations?

Food, sites, bars/clubs

Restaurants:
Mila - one of the best restaurants I been to
Kiki on the River - upscale seafood party vibe
Hua Huas - love their tacos, good spot for lunch

Bars:
Bodega - go early to get name on list or get bottles. But I like this spot. Good music good crowd not pretentious.

E11even - 24 hours strip club/party club pretty much a must if you’re with boys. Go early (10-11pm) to get stamped or else expect to wait in line for hours

Wynwood - the area is very artsy/hipster but they have good bars and chill spots too to check out

do yall check in your bags on international flights?

been hearing a lot of people saying to never do it because the chance of it getting lost or stolen is high

Flown internationally 5 times and I’ve checked bags each time. Never had a single issue, but I’ve never put anything expensive worth stealing in my checked bags. HOWEVER…..even though they tell you to put a lock on your checked bags, Every time I’ve put a lock on the zipper to my bag, the lock was snapped with wire cutters. Nothing ever broken or stolen though.

If you’re bringing valuables, I would always just carry them on the flight just to be safe. Only check bags for extra clothes and cheap souvenirs.

Flown internationally 5 times and I’ve checked bags each time. Never had a single issue, but I’ve never put anything expensive worth stealing in my checked bags. HOWEVER…..even though they tell you to put a lock on your checked bags, Every time I’ve put a lock on the zipper to my bag, the lock was snapped with wire cutters. Nothing ever broken or stolen though.

If you’re bringing valuables, I would always just carry them on the flight just to be safe. Only check bags for extra clothes and cheap souvenirs.

well my nickname is the Louis Vuitton Don so I guess I shouldn't take my LV trunks 🤓

Never had a problem with the zipper lock. Don’t airports have a universal key to unlock those locks if they want to search?

Any suggestions for Mexico City? I thought someone in here visited recently. I have a work trip next month and I think I might delay my flight back a couple of days so I can explore.

Safety an issue? Can I easily get around via Uber?

Any suggestions for Mexico City? I thought someone in here visited recently. I have a work trip next month and I think I might delay my flight back a couple of days so I can explore.

i was there in Feb and ill be going back for labor day wknd
no safety issues, but things can change in an instant with all the cartel uproar the past few weeks in Juarez, and Tijuana

there is def lots to do
teotihuacan pyramids
palacio de bellas artes
xochimilco
frida kahlo museum
lucha libre shows
estadio azteca (America soccer)
chapultelpec castle
el zocalo
various mercados in all the neighborhoods

ive always done airbnb and had no issues

ill be in the staying in the condesa area this time around, otherwise id be in coyoacan area

Last edited:

Def no issues. Slept on gem for sure. Night life is fire, food scene is incredible, and dope museums and cultural things to do. Airbnbs are definitely cheap and good to go.

My cousin just got back from a solo trip to Mexico City. She said it was so dope and so much good food.

She never was scared for her safety. She l said where she lives in ny is worse.

My dad goes there a lot too. He said as long as you’re in the city areas it’s totally chill.

Back
Top Bottom