Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Going to London and Ireland next month. Will be my first time out of the country. Any tips for those 2 places or just being out of the country in general?

Thanks for the info. Last question on Norwegian... I read online that they weigh CARRY ON luggage at the gate... is this true?:nerd:

I get kinda nervous flying with low cost carriers lol.

They didnt weigh my bags at the gate. I'm pretty sure my carry on was slightly oversized too. Oaklands gate was chill about everything. The carry on is enough for a 2 week trip if you can pack light

I love hilton head, it is very relaxing. I havent been there in a long time but need to go back. Taking a quick drive to savannah is worth it though.

I've gone there two years in a row just to have a nice weekend with the fam and get some golf in. We usually land in Savannah to eat first and then drive up to HH. It's always so chill, I highly recommend that place.

Damn these fools made me WEIGH my carry ons. Was over 10kg so they made me check it...

Got to board early tho :pimp:

I've been in Maui the last few days, very nice cool weather, but most of the water activities are cancelled due to the hurricane. Hopefully it passes soon so I don't miss my flight back this weekend!

What's an underrated place in the US to travel to for a few days that won't break the bank. Haven't been on vacation is years and wouldn't mind a little getaway.

What's an underrated place in the US to travel to for a few days that won't break the bank. Haven't been on vacation is years and wouldn't mind a little getaway.

If you like the outdoors, zion national park is cool. Page, AZ has the slotted canyons too.

Question for you guys.

When you guys fly (domestic or international) and bring more than one pair of shoes (doesn't have to be just sneakers) do you trust the airlines enough to check them in? or do you guys bring them as a carry-on?

-Drew

^^^^Are you concerned that the airlines will jack your shoes?

I've literally just done myself a favor every time I travel and just to bring some beater shoes. I hate walking around trying to be concerned about my kicks. Lately, I have brinking just lunar flyknits. They are light, compact, and I can walk for days in them.

^^^^Are you concerned that the airlines will jack your shoes?

I've literally just done myself a favor every time I travel and just to bring some beater shoes. I hate walking around trying to be concerned about my kicks. Lately, I have brinking just lunar flyknits. They are light, compact, and I can walk for days in them.

That or them losing my luggage.

I'd love to bring beaters honestly, but I need to bring a couple dress shoes for my trip and I'm more concerned with them.
If it were up to me, I'd just bring two pairs of NBs (one pair being the ones on my feet when I go to the airport lol).

-Drew

Most airlines let you bring a “personal item”, I just bring a bag from footlocker and put three pairs in it. Never had a problem.

back in 01 when i didnt know better i was flying home to NJ from LAX and had my duffle bag unlocked filled with sneakers... of course they didnt jack anything but 1 pair of 01 breads...airlines didnt do anything about it...now i just put then in my suitcase which i check in and has a lock on it...

Has anyone flown with Norwegian Airlines?

Flew from London to Chitown last year. Best flight I've ever had. Had my own snacks. Comfy seats, slightly more legroom, and in flight Entertainment was fantastic.

I'm going to Berlin, Milan, and Venice in October. First time in Germany. Second time in Italy. I'm excited.

I was in London summer 2017. Will be back in the spring for a few days just for my cousin's graduation.

The very next big trip I have planned is Singapore (maybe by summer 2019). I hope I don't have to sell an arm and a leg to be a guest at Marina Bay Sands. Crazy Rich Asians put that city on my radar. After googling it tonight, it's too pretty to not visit. Looks like a gorgeous city.

singapore-marina-bay-sands.jpg

Touching on the subject of kicks,
I usually pack one pair in my backpack then have an additional pair in a drawstring bag.
Never had any issues over it either

Side note: someone school me Austin, Tx
Might have the chance to stop by for a day or 2

Back
Top Bottom