your man DIZZY......................

Originally Posted by flightman

There's already a tread about sausage fests

More on shortybop...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Im not suprised....

Not the first time I heard him doing this...

But dude never post here..

nerd.gif

guilty here..still waiting for my $$......

dude to busy to posting on twitter , taking pictures , making purchases.......................

.........havent ran into dude yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm responding to this, not to clear my name, but because everyone in here is thirsty...like always.

1. I don't come in this thread because its not productive and hasn't been for years. I have no interest in grown men sitting at their computer talkingabout other grown men.

2. I told dude I've been busy moving into a new apartment, he has a tracking number. It was only 5 days (including the holidays when mail wasn'tmoving) and he got a little nervous. That's life.

3. My friendship with Wale or past relationship with Latisha 2 years ago are irrelevant in this situation.

4. I moved out of the DMV last August, but people still see me. I'm completely outchea, so don't act like I've ever been hiding. I'm easy tofind. If you don't see me, its because I don't f*** with you.

5. I've been shipping out 10-15 packages a week for the past 5 years and only 2 people have complained. Sounds like a decent ratio.

6. Half of the people that always talk bad about me in this thread are nice when they see me in person...and we all know how NT feels about "fakes".

7. Thanks for following me on twitter and reading my blog. If you hate me, then its probably because you're tired of hearing people saying my name.

8. You don't know anything about my inventory, who I'm dealing with or what I'm working on, so stop assuming.

9. I'm a little dude, but next time you grown internet thugs see me in person, be sure you let me know how u feel. I doubt you will though.

Goodnight.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

had to drive to arlington to get my inspection sticker sat mornin, since it wouldnt pass the way it is, had to pay my homie to do it. then i had to work til 6, got home, hit the gym. then my baby mommaaa came thru so i was just xbox livin it up all weekend lol

shaq-face.jpg

My-T.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

I'm responding to this, not to clear my name, but because everyone in here is thirsty...like always.
Your customer came here because he felt it was his last resort to getting communication out of you.

Dig a hole yungin'. Go take some pics of yourself and get a kick out of life.

And I'll be happy to say this to your 4'9" face next time I'm in Delaware or Philly.

Ole' Que from Making the Band 4 suit wearin' as n'....

Clowns b.
roll.gif

4 years and counting...

JDizzy11 wrote:
1. I don't come in this thread because its not productive and hasn't been for years.
Bull %%**. Once your free, bamma-like, consistent ads for Mr. Vick weren't taken the way you thought they should ('limited"free" mixtape, good luck everybody') you stop posting in here. But like always, y'all bammas in here reading like we in here posting.

So what's the difference?

I check IP addresses too.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

guilty here..still waiting for my $$......

dude to busy to posting on twitter , taking pictures , making purchases.......................

.........havent ran into dude yet.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know I'm up for making a trip.

And I'll have a 5th of South Philly with me for the shanangans!

Keep me posted.

well.. your right.. seems duke has had a run of bad luck......... havent we all.. but least be honest fam.

Way back when you were running that hole in the wall/ ole homer , millhouse clubhouse of yours.. I had a few kicks to sell.. if i never went in there. youwould of never hit me up to tell me things were sold.. even after that place got ran through.. you never told me... I thought this guy played me andeverything.

......Im not even going to front.. I even thought of running through that spot too.. SOOOOOOOOOOO close to my moms house. ( old bmore/ rt 108) ; )

I just didnt have a big enough car.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 255, 51)]BUT KARMA IS A B ![/color]

well .. last yr or something, I posted up on that SC forum.. how duke was dodging me.. and he im'd talking bout.. how his paypal account is froze orsomething and couldnt pay me back.. and if i could please delete my post etc, $+#%... If you know me.. Im a reallll easy going guy.. So i did whatJOSHUA..asked.

I aint never heard back from guy..

im not going to go out my way for easily $50-70 bucks ( its been so long.. i dont even remember) ................. I smoke that in a day.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So Dizzy, just remember... Karma is a B. Thats why I never went out of my way or what not to your parents crib.
You may think of me of a less of a man, or whatever, I dont really know you, you dont know me..

...yeah.. we done a few transactions but that aint nothing to me.

I wish you best of luck... Cuz it seems to be running out.

...So is this whole gimmick.

my paypal is , [email protected]

alien.gif

Originally Posted by JDizzy11

1. I don't come in this thread because its not productive and hasn't been for years. I have no interest in grown men sitting at their computer talking about other grown men.

2. I told dude I've been busy moving into a new apartment, he has a tracking number. It was only 5 days (including the holidays when mail wasn't moving) and he got a little nervous. That's life.

3. My friendship with Wale or past relationship with Latisha 2 years ago are irrelevant in this situation.

4. I moved out of the DMV last August, but people still see me. I'm completely outchea, so don't act like I've ever been hiding. I'm easy to find. If you don't see me, its because I don't f*** with you.

5. I've been shipping out 10-15 packages a week for the past 5 years and only 2 people have complained. Sounds like a decent ratio.

6. Half of the people that always talk bad about me in this thread are nice when they see me in person...and we all know how NT feels about "fakes".

7. Thanks for following me on twitter and reading my blog. If you hate me, then its probably because you're tired of hearing people saying my name.

8. You don't know anything about my inventory, who I'm dealing with or what I'm working on, so stop assuming.

9. I'm a little dude, but next time you grown internet thugs see me in person, be sure you let me know how u feel. I doubt you will though.

Goodnight.
Well.. Golllllleeeeee Sambo.....

I dont even know you Junior... but why did ALL of us Grown folks have to be grouped together... I mean dag...but hey.. For one of those Grown Dudes who LOVESthis forum.. Let me see if I have this right...

I'm responding to this, not to clear my name
but because everyone in here is thirsty...like always
Huh?

Again..
I'm responding to this, not to clear my name
ok..but..
I don't come in this thread because its not productive and hasn't been for years

How would you know if you dont come in here??

I have no interest in grown men sitting at their computer talking about other grown men.

But to quote you:
You don't know anything about my inventory, who I'm dealing with or what I'm working on, so stop assuming.

You say...
I've been shipping out 10-15 packages a week for the past 5 years
and I dont know you but Ninja Please... that 2600 pairs of shoes.. to be on the conservative side. Not to go in on you but bruh.. but unless youwork in one of the hundreds of Factories in Asia.. I doubt you have had that many shoes in your possession. I've been to the promised land and SEEN thatmany but never had that many IN my possession..

Come on bruh.. to take What MyT might said in another Post....
shaq-face.jpg

But I digress....
I'm a little dude, but next time you grown internet thugs see me in person, be sure you let me know how u feel.

Well it seems here you have self confidence issues or a Napolean complex.. bruh... Im sure you might be the nicest dude in all the land.. but youcan't come in here with all that little man aggression and expect there to be rose petals dropped at your feet....

I understand you think you have a high ratio of success for transactions.. but if its WHAT YOU DO... and you tout great customer service...

This should be your statement

I've been shipping out 10-15 packages a week for the past 5 years and only 2 0 people have complained
But hey.. Ima take my grown ace back to reading these posts (like you have for the last 5 unproductive years) and hope you still dont come back toclear your name altho you went out of your way to explain yourself.. WITHOUT a solution to your mans problem..

Should he chalk it up as an L... or is that Tracking # good as JDizzy's Screen Name?

Good day to YOU Sir.... Happy Reading.

this dude....

talking about he don't come in this thread cause all we do is talk about other grown men....smh

i wonder how dude feels when majority of nt talks about his girl....must hate the general discussion forum....

I ain't throwing shade at NO female, unless she directly did something to me.

Just my steez...

But, this "forum" wasn't so bad when it was used for "Get Dizzys" personal buy/sell consignment for his "store."

And, from my memory, that wasn't "years ago"...

But, you know the type...

Cool Kids were hot last summer too...

I don't agree about talkin about dudes previous relationships like that. Thats ji' rude. But to say that the forum isn't productive when any otherregional forum is slow as hell. And we WERE productive enough to market your shop with Pat (who is cool with me), it doesn't make sense.

We're only not productive because we don't kiss **! to their crew and no one likes us talking about them.

Quite honestly I don't know dude enough to talk about him in that fashion, but I have heard that his business practices weren't always the best. Ohwell, you reap what you sew.

My-T.

^
Pat my right hand man doe. Good *consistent* dude.

[Biggie] "I don't believe you run (ran) with him... [/"Kick In The Door"]

2. I told dude I've been busy moving into a new apartment, he has a tracking number. It was only 5 days (including the holidays when mail wasn't moving) and he got a little nervous. That's life.

It was Easter, which is on a Sunday. How you gonna used Sunday as an excuse?

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

It was Easter, which is on a Sunday. How you gonna used Sunday as an excuse?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe he meant Good Friday...

But I still received bills in my mailbox that day...

*shrugs shoulders*

Bammas can't even fake it on the net correctly.
laugh.gif

Between "SomethingDunk" and reading the old thread...

roll.gif

roll.gif

With the APS machines at local post offices, this 2000-2003 #+%@ these "legit" sellers still pull just tickles me...

And you can give anyone a tracking number. Plenty of tickets free of charge. Yellow and Pink. Don't mean #+%@ was shipped.

laugh.gif
son said Good Friday...

That holiday line ja like just blew his cover though.lol

Maybe dude used parcel post to "maximize" profit
laugh.gif

Post Office Attendant:

"How would you like to ship this?"

J Dizz:

"Umm is there a way to ring it up and then cancel it so it goes in the system like it shipped or I could just come back and ya'll let this box sitin the back til Im ready to actually put something in it."

Post Office Attendant:
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
"GTFOHWTS"

J Dizz:
tired.gif
"K"

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by SOPRANO

I've never seen Dizzy round these parts. All of the Folarin supporters avoid this side of Niketalk, publicly at least. They just go snitchin to the "man" when we start stuff.

My-T.
I would avoid NIKETALK at all costs if i were him. 9 dudes ran through his girl and he still took her back
smh.gif
smh.gif
sucker for love. it woulda been a rap for shorty the first time, but dude took her back 8 more times. she talking bout baby it wont happen again or least i think. everytime you turn your back that !%@+@ was *!**#@% wit them gangstas

well damn

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by SOPRANO

I've never seen Dizzy round these parts. All of the Folarin supporters avoid this side of Niketalk, publicly at least. They just go snitchin to the "man" when we start stuff.

My-T.
I would avoid NIKETALK at all costs if i were him. 9 dudes ran through his girl and he still took her back
smh.gif
smh.gif
sucker for love. it woulda been a rap for shorty the first time, but dude took her back 8 more times. she talking bout baby it wont happen again or least i think. everytime you turn your back that !%@+@ was *!**#@% wit them gangstas

well damn

fam..... i aint never gon get it.. been like 2 years and !%**, i gave dude some original zoom turf's to sell.. he said he sold em or something, iono.

i think it was 5 or 60 bucks, Im not even mad....but just all this hearing.. all these pick ups i seen from duke.. i figured he could of paid up..but i aintstressing it.

ive even bit my tongue a few times when subject of the matter of his name being brought up....when i been around some of his compadres .

I wasnt even going to post this !%** up either.. but might as well add for the lulz factor.

[email protected]

dont forget to add 2 years interest.

i know your reading, Joshua.

Back
Top Bottom