*Your government has you under a spell. No rly... Proof within this thread. Vol. Wake up*

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

WHOS READY FOR THIS SOLAR FLARE

THAT MIGHT HIT EARTH THIS MONTH?
nerd.gif
enlighten me please

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Man you guys crack me up.

Enjoy believing your conspiracies. The fact is, everyone on this planet is out for themselves. We vote politicians into power as a society, most are corrupt and only want to further themselves.

We give them the power and most of us are just happy with it. In the end, what does it matter? Its just logical, we are like this as a race. The corruption is a byproduct of living in a society.

You guys really believe some guys are sitting around a round table in a secret location deciding that we need to have an economic crisis or another world war?
laugh.gif
yes

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

WHOS READY FOR THIS SOLAR FLARE

THAT MIGHT HIT EARTH THIS MONTH?
nerd.gif
enlighten me please

http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/4_TzIUlaQok&hl=en&fs=1&

The predictions and dates like "2012" are iffy to me.� This guy Michio Kaku is always on those History Channel documentaries/programs and I dont likehim for some reason...

Even when it comes to the History channel, they always like to show unnecessary stuff.� It may be true, but it's really not necessary.� I feel like theyshould leave some subjects like "The possibility of the end of the world" type stuff that they love to show for people to find out for themselves andfocus more on real history.� But then that would be kinda ironic...� "Real" history on TV.....

Fox News be hyping it up boy....
laugh.gif

The end of mankind as we know it at 8.

How does that sound?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Fox News be hyping it up boy....
laugh.gif

The end of mankind as we know it at 8.

How does that sound?
laugh.gif

lol... It isnt surprising that The History Channel dude was on that broadcast.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DomNator27

this thread is **%$!% dumb i dont care if i get banned for saying that either...

Yo, it's actually kind of fascinating how people like you get so emotionally negative toward this subject.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

this thread is **%$!% dumb i dont care if i get banned for saying that either...

Yo, it's actually kind of fascinating how people like you get so emotionally negative toward this subject.
Fear.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Fear.

yea it sounds like he has dumasaphobia

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Fear.

Possibly. Most people probably dont bother to even read the material. The thread title or subject of the material is probably makes some people feel very"Pro-American" and they feel like they have to come in and "defend" their country.

If that's the case, let me clarify that I am not anti-American. I'm far from it. I'm against evil. (sounds silly, but I'm dead serious
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Niburu and Annunaki FTW.

Can anyone reccomend good books on these two subjects?

I believe some conspiracy things. Especially the 9/11 thing. I have family that was there that heard bombs go off. The way it collapsed was how it would'vegone down if it was demolished. just look up 9/11 conspiracy on youtube and theres even more evidence. The only thing i ever get afraid of is living on somepolice state, where you have NO PRIVACY at all and the govt always knows exactly where you are and what youre doing. And^^ why you gotta be p*&^* about awar??

if all that is true,and i'm being serious here, then why isn't the op dead yet for exposing them ,and not just op but any of the other people who areexposing it.

ducktales if you ask me.

if they really wanted control i think they would have done it by now.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

if all that is true,and i'm being serious here, then why isn't the op dead yet for exposing them ,and not just op but any of the other people who are exposing it.

ducktales if you ask me.

You know what? I wouldn't be surprised if everything I do is monitored or if I were blacklisted in some way for bringing this up and searching forinformation all the time. From going to the store, to typing on the internet, I wouldn't be surprised if it were all tracked and recorded for whateverreason. Maybe they do have plans on getting rid of anybody who speaks against them.

I dont mind.

I feel like it's worth it. I'll continue to talk about it.

Look up William Cooper.

if all that is true,and i'm being serious here, then why isn't the op dead yet for exposing them ,and not just op but any of the other people who are exposing it.

ducktales if you ask me.

It'll be too obvious

And plus the OP doesn't pose as a threat to their plans.

ducktales if you ask me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let's be serious here.. you think they have any plans of killingpeople? At the end of the day, those who are blind surpass those who think outside the box by a mile.. therefore, what's the point of the gov't snipingsome random person? Most people (like yourself) think the gov't can do no wrong and everything they say is true so on and so forth[/color]

"what's the point of the gov't sniping some random person?"

the op and others aren't just any random person, they are exposing them...if i was them i'd want themout...

but anyway, ok lets say this is 100% real...what is the worst-case scenerio that could happen to me? what is the best-case scenerio?

the op and others aren't just any random person, they are exposing them...if i was them i'd want them out...

but anyway, ok lets say this is 100% real...what is the worst-case scenerio that could happen to me? what is the best-case scenerio?
Son this is not just some gang.
Its a way larger scale then you think.
The worst-best case scenerio would be whats considered the norm.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Niburu and Annunaki FTW.

This stuff is dope to listen about on old JMT/LCOB albums but to actually believe in is pathetic.

the op and others aren't just any random person, they are exposing them...if i was them i'd want them out...

ok lets say i believe you.

its a way larger scale.

ok then, why haven't they controlled the world yet? what is it that they need in order to do so? and why use jay z? why not michael jackson (when he wasalive of course)?

i know i'm sounding like a little a-hole to "the believers" but i'm just trying to make y'all not believe in this, or just maybe imight even believe in it if i get the right feedback

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To you and I this is EXPOSING them, to 70 or 80% of other Americans,this is hogwash... Which movement is going to have more of an impact? Strength in numbers... Like I said, people find it impossible for these guys to not dowhat they want.. Hell, even Tom Ridge who was in charge of that "Terror Alert system" (after 9/11) just came out with a book talking about how theBush Administration pressured him into raising the terror alert to win re-election.. Using fear to get ##%* done, nice![/color]
pimp.gif

ok lets say i believe you.

its a way larger scale.

ok then, why haven't they controlled the world yet? what is it that they need in order to do so? and why use jay z? why not michael jackson (when he was alive of course)?

i know i'm sounding like a little a-hole to "the believers" but i'm just trying to make y'all not believe in this, or just maybe i might even believe in it if i get the right feedback

Are you sure they're not already controlling the world? But maybe not exactly how they would like to. Take a look at this. Not saying "they"put it out there, and I'm not saying "they" didnt... Just something to think about.

Georgia Guidestones

georgiaguidestones.jpg

gg10comm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom