Your Girlfriends friend updated with pics

indifferent.gif
 double

i figure if you're asking, then you're probably not that serious about your current relationship status, so i say do it. if you're serious about your chic, then i say you should tell her what's up. i would want to know if my fam/friends are making advances at my girl behind my back.

i figure if you're asking, then you're probably not that serious about your current relationship status, so i say do it. if you're serious about your chic, then i say you should tell her what's up. i would want to know if my fam/friends are making advances at my girl behind my back.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Don't do it. That's all I'll say.

Those broads are just hating and trying to satisfy their egos. Secretly they think they're are better than your girl and just want to know they can have you.

This trifling behavior is all too common.

yep...

you should tell  your girl so she can beat their @+$ too... i wouldn't play that $%%@
laugh.gif

Those broads are just hating and trying to satisfy their egos. Secretly they think they're are better than your girl and just want to know they can have you.

yep...

you should tell  your girl so she can beat their @+$ too... i wouldn't play that $%%@
laugh.gif

Ummm...
How about you do nothing?
Tell those tender roasted skeezers to beat it...
well...
not in those exact words,but you know what I mean.

Ummm...
How about you do nothing?
Tell those tender roasted skeezers to beat it...
well...
not in those exact words,but you know what I mean.

WISDOM

WISDOM

Trap.

I don't condone cheating, but I mean boning your girl's friend is just STOOPID. My lady sent me some exclusives with her and her girl trying on some lingerie. I felt like even that was a trap so I was all like, "Come on baby, why you got this half naked girl in this pic with you? Uggh. All I want is you
pimp.gif
"......
laugh.gif
Trap evaded...

Trap.

I don't condone cheating, but I mean boning your girl's friend is just STOOPID. My lady sent me some exclusives with her and her girl trying on some lingerie. I felt like even that was a trap so I was all like, "Come on baby, why you got this half naked girl in this pic with you? Uggh. All I want is you
pimp.gif
"......
laugh.gif
Trap evaded...

The friend is sexy ....the cousin....
30t6p3b.gif

But yea its a trap...and even if it wasnt ...how do you expect her not to find out?

The friend is sexy ....the cousin....
30t6p3b.gif

But yea its a trap...and even if it wasnt ...how do you expect her not to find out?

Back
Top Bottom