roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@0drama

and yep, im mayor..dudes knew anyway, got tired of saying im some other random dude. i guess NT knows my posting style. +!%% it

Damn .
smh.gif

Y'all like the kids in the "behavior" class in middle school .

The ones that can't eat lunch with everyone else because they will argue &nd fight with the other students .

roll.gif
roll.gif

dude got patent leather skin. thats tough
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes go to hard to early i say lock by pg 29

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Damn .
smh.gif

The ones that can't eat lunch with everyone else because they will argue &nd fight with the other students .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

roll.gif
roll.gif
@0drama

and yep, im mayor..dudes knew anyway, got tired of saying im some other random dude. i guess NT knows my posting style. +!%% it
Why you lie and say you was Shynop tho?

Ol' misinformation $%! @+!@$...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn .
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to tutor those kids - they were the most fun.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

roll.gif
roll.gif
@0drama

smh.gif
laugh.gif
idk, shynop was just recently banned though. i was talking to dude on aim and he was the first dude that came to mind. how did you know i said iwas shynop? i never told you, i know how you found out though

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Damn .
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My dude back in jr high was like that, dude shooting rubberbands and throwing rocks everywhere, trynna light textbooks on fire , principal had to put him insolitary confinement
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

roll.gif
roll.gif
@0drama

smh.gif
laugh.gif
idk, shynop was just recently banned though. i was talking to dude on aim and he was the first dude that came to mind. how did you know i said i was shynop? i never told you, i know how you found out though
9krtjd.jpg

There is a lot of talk and no pics from some people, I mean i'm just saying tho.....

Back
Top Bottom