Your 1st over-the-top purchase as a millionaire?

first over the top purchase... prolly a helicopter, after i get my heli license.
pimp.gif

I'd cop kjoules the illest ******* thats ever tittied. Any other NT female want some i got them too.

I'd cop kjoules the illest ******* thats ever tittied. Any other NT female want some i got them too.

Buy completely mint versions of all my favorite muscle cars from the 60s-70s and build a sick garage/showroom for all of them.

Buy completely mint versions of all my favorite muscle cars from the 60s-70s and build a sick garage/showroom for all of them.

I'd pay for my brothers student loans along with mine, buy a decent sized house for my parents, get a place of my own and a new car... I'd save the rest if theres anything left lol.

I'd pay for my brothers student loans along with mine, buy a decent sized house for my parents, get a place of my own and a new car... I'd save the rest if theres anything left lol.

I would build a fountain filled with gatorade and put it right by my new ball court.

I would build a fountain filled with gatorade and put it right by my new ball court.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I told her to leave them ******* be.
roll.gif
Work on her a#$ game. Since she losses it with the weight.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I told her to leave them ******* be.
roll.gif
Work on her a#$ game. Since she losses it with the weight.

I'd invest it to make another couple mil. A Million dollars doesn't buy you much these days.

I'd invest it to make another couple mil. A Million dollars doesn't buy you much these days.

oh and i'd prob hit up niketalk's buy and sell section, drop some change on some kicks (the one's with the good deals) and open my own shoe store/book store.

oh and i'd prob hit up niketalk's buy and sell section, drop some change on some kicks (the one's with the good deals) and open my own shoe store/book store.

That dude Preston from the movie Blank Check had the right idea with the water slide from his bedroom straight to the swimming pool...

Back
Top Bottom