Young Shaq & Penny Appreciation

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Originally Posted by Hypnosis45

these men took orlando to the finals but hakeems great post season play ..
pimp.gif
you cant match up to it.
Now old and prone to injurys Penny Hardaway will now be referred as a "has-been".Shaq still has a few years in the tank but nothing close to his prime game wise,and shape wise man hes put up some pounds
eek.gif

mc4wmr.jpg

Ima true fan of Penny hardaway i got a few lil penny toys still in my room unopened so in other words,Appreciated.

eek.gif
Young Penny/Shaq was unforgettable.

It's not fun watching people you used to idolize get older.
frown.gif

i kinda disagree.Jordan was still fantastic in his last run with the wizards but when he blew the dunk in 02 ASG
laugh.gif
.He was in shape in his last run,Shaq cant even play in the 4th quarter in theSuns offense and Penny struggles to remain on a roster.So its watching them not taking care of their bodies .Anybody else agree ?

i miss the old NBA baskets before they changed them on account of shaq during his rookie year. i can't be the only one who wants to see the rim broughtdown every once in a while..

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

my favorite tandem, that's what got me into watching basketball when I was young not MJ like the majority of people

EXACTLY.
Magic and Kareem Vol. 2.0
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Pennys game was a thing of beauty. He was really an innovator too. LeBron and TMac's games are (admittedly) patterned after his.

The explosivness, the range, the creativity, the handle, the passing ability
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

2q8n9s5.jpg

penny was the man at memphis state b4 the leauge
the city was crazy when he got drafted...seemed like errbody in memphis was "penny's cousin"
they even got a big *** painting of him at his old high school (treadwell)
but yea, those were good times
damn nick anderson

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

these men took orlando to the finals but hakeems great post season play ..
pimp.gif
you cant match up to it.
Now old and prone to injurys Penny Hardaway will now be referred as a "has-been".Shaq still has a few years in the tank but nothing close to his prime game wise,and shape wise man hes put up some pounds
eek.gif

mc4wmr.jpg

Ima true fan of Penny hardaway i got a few lil penny toys still in my room unopened so in other words,Appreciated.

eek.gif
Young Penny/Shaq was unforgettable.

It's not fun watching people you used to idolize get older.
frown.gif

i kinda disagree.Jordan was still fantastic in his last run with the wizards but when he blew the dunk in 02 ASG
laugh.gif
.He was in shape in his last run,Shaq cant even play in the 4th quarter in the Suns offense and Penny struggles to remain on a roster.So its watching them not taking care of their bodies .Anybody else agree ?

yes you are right but he was talking about the "young" duo.. but i can see that penny could still play and move..compared to those scrubs thatteams are paying.. i dont know about shaq..im cosigning.

Back
Top Bottom