Young Shaq & Penny Appreciation

these men took orlando to the finals but hakeems great post season play ..
pimp.gif
you cant match up to it.
Now old and prone to injurys Penny Hardaway will now be referred as a "has-been".Shaq still has a few years in the tank but nothing close to hisprime game wise,and shape wise man hes put up some pounds
eek.gif

mc4wmr.jpg

Ima true fan of Penny hardaway i got a few lil penny toys still in my room unopened so in other words,Appreciated.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

man what Penny could have been
smh.gif
tired.gif
.......... that duo is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Word remember when him and grant hill were in the same convo about takin jordans spot in the league?personally i see penny as a coach or somehow workingfor an organization he cant just leave basketball he had a future man.

ya they both got hurt though
tired.gif
..... IMO they'd both probably be HOF locks by now or at least in that discussion....

but I agree I can see Penny as an assistant sometime down the road....

The First people i recognized in the NBA not named Michael Jordan...The days i first became a Shaq fan..over time up until now i got a lil more attached to theshaq/kobe duo..but it's still appreciated even though..
Shaq/Kobe>Shaq/Penny>>>>Shaq/Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq/Nash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And Nick Anderson and Dennis Scott
pimp.gif
Nick "The Bick" Anderson, everytime i hear his name, all i remember is him choking on those 4 free throws in the finals.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Hypnosis45

these men took orlando to the finals but hakeems great post season play ..
pimp.gif
you cant match up to it.
Now old and prone to injurys Penny Hardaway will now be referred as a "has-been".Shaq still has a few years in the tank but nothing close to his prime game wise,and shape wise man hes put up some pounds
eek.gif

mc4wmr.jpg

Ima true fan of Penny hardaway i got a few lil penny toys still in my room unopened so in other words,Appreciated.

eek.gif
Young Penny/Shaq was unforgettable.

It's not fun watching people you used to idolize get older.
frown.gif

Nick "The Bick" Anderson, everytime i hear his name, all i remember is him choking on those 4 free throws in the finals.

If he hit ONE, the NBA could've been VERY different the last decade.

If Orlando won that series (and winning game 1 could've given them the momentum just like it did for Houston), Shaq might've stayed with Orlando.

i don't think nick missing those free throws is what made shaq go to LA

he wanted to live the Hollywood lifestyle and they were offering more money than the magic at the time

my favorite tandem, that's what got me into watching basketball when I was young not MJ like the majority of people

Penny was, is and always will be my favorite player. I wore only Penny's throughout middle school, 1's, 2's and zoom flight 96s. Never bought anyJordans til after Nike ended the Penny line, so sad.

That whole Magic team is definitely appreciated. I don't know who remembers, but NBA Jam for Super Nintendo had cheats so you could play as certainplayers no matter what team you picked..."HOGRANT" 000000
laugh.gif

Penny fan 'til the end... So what if he's havin' another bad season...

If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have ever paid attention to b-ball a a youth...

Both of them are definately appreciated...
pimp.gif

Def. appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rocked those champion replicas throughout middle school, were like $75 each too
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
. Back when the authentics were damn near $300
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

i don't think nick missing those free throws is what made shaq go to LA

he wanted to live the Hollywood lifestyle and they were offering more money than the magic at the time

You're definitely right, but if they did win a Championship that year, that would've been a good reason for him to stay. He probably would'veleft anyway because of the money (and to get away from Jordan).

Back
Top Bottom