Young Rilla and Waka Flocka - March 5 @Club Posh in Gary,Indiana

Aye not only am I still alive (Jewels!
eyes.gif
), but I'm opening for Waka Flocka Flame ya'll so if ya'll Chicago #%%*$% could come out and show some support I wouldn't hate it
grin.gif

Get at me on facebook/twitter for details..

laugh.gif
.. nah, not at all. I'm cool with Fredrick Tipton and his family tho. Me and his bro and sis were almost literally family at one point and I still speak to his parents every chance I get. Me and "Freddie Gibbs" got a lil misunderstanding going on though. But that's neither here nor there. I ain't for the gossip.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Aye not only am I still alive (Jewels!
eyes.gif
), but I'm opening for Waka Flocka Flame ya'll so if ya'll Chicago #%%*$% could come out and show some support I wouldn't hate it
grin.gif

Get at me on facebook/twitter for details..

lucky!!!!! get his autograph for me....

A _ is getting changed at that venue... No doubt in my mind.
laugh.gif

I'll try to come support you though even though I'm not for co-signing ****ery
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Ah.. you my dude, don't start hating the mans hustle. FLOCKA!

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Ah.. you my dude, don't start hating the mans hustle. FLOCKA!

Oh no hate for Flocka... just the stupidity that flocks to his shows.  Mogs wait for any excuse to expose their inner coo n
smh.gif

Funny story Dre.. I was JUST telling my lil mama that Flocka was numero uno on my list of concerts I'd love to attend -- but would NEVER attend -- cuz I'm tryna stay drama free... then this happens
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, they prolly gon be taxing out the yang at that joint.. you know how it be
smh.gif

make a statement and open up to the O Lets Do It instrumental..... kill it
Straight disrespect 
laugh.gif
. Nah but on the honesty tip, I love that beat but the tempo slow my flow down too much. I ain't been able to tackle that mug how I want and I've really tried.
ohwell.gif
. Every verse I wrote sounded like I was trying too hard... I'm cool. That's just one of those beats I gotta let pass me over I guess..

Oh I Bet! They know how thirsty mogs are to get to ****in
smh.gif

The administration at my the school my lady teaches at had him come perform at an assembly not knowing who or what he was about... A kid ended up scraping a parent afterwards...
smh.gif

Let me know what they're talking about though

laugh.gif
So mother *%++%@+ believable, jack... I got you tho mayne.. It's crazy cuz It was an MC Eght (or however the **@$ he spell it...) concert here a few months ago too. Same hood, same situation. No way in hell was I finna be in the Bronx.... after dark... I'm almost certain some shooting or something dummy will jump off. No, I'm absolutely positive. But the show must go on. I just gotta be on my spider sense real tough I guess
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom