Young Money Vs. Cash Money in its prime?

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Wow. Cash Money by a landslide...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cash Money > Young Money

I'm talking back when Juvenile was doing bounce music..Pimp Daddy was in the game. UNLV was the group. Tech9 was spittin' bullets..Ms.Tee was the queen of New Orleans...And B.G. was trying to make a come up...Big Tymers could actually rap...

OLD CASH MONEY ALL DAY.

Young Money is so commercial - it's a crying shame. They're (Young Money) like what No Limit ended up being after Master P label feel off.

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

Originally Posted by 951guero

cashmoneybling.jpg

[h1]Lil Wayne 2008-2009 Tours Gross $42 Million[/h1]

Lil Wayne 2008-2009 Tours Gross $42 Million

events-1004009935

The final numbers are in for Lil Wayne's2008-2009 North American touring, and it looks like the rapper willhave the highest grossing hip-hop tour of the year -- and the mostlucrative rap jaunt that Billboard has ever tracked.

http://www.billboard.com/events/lil...-2009-tours-gross-42-million-1004009935.story

[h1]http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...-tha-carter-iii-goes-platinum-after-one-week/[/h1]

laugh.gif
at even trying to compare the two. Turk>than any young money artist(sarcasm, though Turk is better than some of them)

Nothing Young Money has put out sounds better than Cash Money in it's prime.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

nv7c5y.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>any other
those were the days!

CM then > YM now.............what kind of question is this?!?

everyone on the label had a classic album / singles (excluding Turk)..............the new YM doesnt even have an album from anyone....well except Wayne
and what about Baller Blockin?!? EPIC!!!!! j/p......but the movie was full of lulz
laugh.gif
....plus i enjoyed it overall for what it was

Originally Posted by Law3001

>>>>>>>>> Young Money
enough said^
pimp.gif

and turk was my dude i liked all em

ym now has ppl they pick up they drop they pick up they drop they get bow wow they drop some1 else ....its not even really a family like cash money was

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

Originally Posted by 951guero

cashmoneybling.jpg

[h1]Lil Wayne 2008-2009 Tours Gross $42 Million[/h1]

Lil Wayne 2008-2009 Tours Gross $42 Million

events-1004009935

The final numbers are in for Lil Wayne's2008-2009 North American touring, and it looks like the rapper willhave the highest grossing hip-hop tour of the year -- and the mostlucrative rap jaunt that Billboard has ever tracked.

http://www.billboard.com/events/lil...-2009-tours-gross-42-million-1004009935.story

[h1]http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdai...-tha-carter-iii-goes-platinum-after-one-week/[/h1]

You can't be serious. Young Money hasn't even hit their "prime". What Cash Money did was epic.

You shouldn't be surprised by the responses. Ask a stupid question......

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by highlife32

LOL, thats like asking who wins between the lions and the rams

Or the clippers and the nets

Nationals vs Orioles maybe?

They all garbage so who cares??

sit yo young #*@ down wit that dumb +*# comment..Cash Money>Young Money

Young? 
indifferent.gif
  My kids are probably older than you

Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by Law3001

ym now has ppl they pick up they drop they pick up they drop they get bow wow they drop some1 else ....its not even really a family like cash money was

A family huh? If they were such a real family, why couldnt baby & slim pay juve & BG what they owed them? Why do u think all the artisits(well except for lil wayne because he couldnt get baby's nuts outta his mouth) left the label? Cash Money never woulda been s*** without Mannie Fresh & Juve, as is apparent after they left

And this new young money s**** is complete trash, it shouldnt even be a discussion

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

LOL, thats like asking who wins between the lions and the rams

Or the clippers and the nets

Nationals vs Orioles maybe?

They all garbage so who cares??

sit yo young #*@ down wit that dumb +*# comment..Cash Money>Young Money

Young? 
indifferent.gif
  My kids are probably older than you

I doubt you having kids older than me..that would make you at least 50ish..but explain to me why Cash Money was so garbage? You have a point of Young Money

I cant even front, I used to slump hella Juve & BG back in the day, they was hella raw. But wayne is and always has been talentless garbage. His voice is HELLA annoying, but I guess that was the only artist that didnt wise up and leave CM, so Baby tried to do everything in his power to make him a star (weezy f baby, birdman jr, blah blah blah).

And as far as them changing s***, the only thing they did was make hip hop 100X more commercial. N****s in the bay was rocking gold teeth and big chains way before CM was even thought of

Cash money easy, simply because who on Young Money has an album besides Wayne or Birdman? Back in the day, every Cash money member had a CD and they were all hard.

nowhere near, yall must have amnesia or be young to remember...

Cash Money all day back in 1999-2001!

All their albums were usually copped..

other then Wayne and Drake, this Young Money stuff is pure garbage!

Back
Top Bottom