Young Jazz's first music video tell me what you think

She wrote the song herself and her name is Young Jazz and shes 17 years old. Shes an upcoming artist that writes her own music. tell me what you think of course im the sexy dude in the vid . lol

(had to change the title lol)

She wrote the song herself and her name is Young Jazz and shes 17 years old. Shes an upcoming artist that writes her own music. tell me what you think of course im the sexy dude in the vid . lol

(had to change the title lol)

Originally Posted by steff55

so you cant edit

so you cant edit

shes not my real sister thats what i consider her (smh havent been here in a while forgot who i was talkin to lmao)

shes not my real sister thats what i consider her (smh havent been here in a while forgot who i was talkin to lmao)

Originally Posted by air max 87

so you cant edit

i didnt edit or it i was just in it , yu can keep the negative comments to to yourself though , ion need it .

Originally Posted by air max 87

so you cant edit

i didnt edit or it i was just in it , yu can keep the negative comments to to yourself though , ion need it .

ah okay good deal.
Well my 2 cents. She can't sing and the lyrics were meh. But plenty of people have made careers off of crap.
She needs a gimmick.

ah okay good deal.
Well my 2 cents. She can't sing and the lyrics were meh. But plenty of people have made careers off of crap.
She needs a gimmick.

Ain't gonna front she is kinda cute and she can sing.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom