Young Buck - Back On My Buck SH*T Vol. 2 (Whole Mixtape Produced By Drumma Boy)

Is this worthy of a download? or did Drumma give Buck all of his throwaways???

Is this worthy of a download? or did Drumma give Buck all of his throwaways???

^^^

definitely worth the download
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-J23C

Whole MIXTAPE produced by Drumma?
eek.gif
The hell Buck wasting beats like this for a mixtape? Should've made this ++$ a retail album.

Whole MIXTAPE produced by Drumma?
eek.gif
The hell Buck wasting beats like this for a mixtape? Should've made this ++$ a retail album.

Young Buck always been good just download Chronic 2006 or Welcome to the Traphouse. Classic mixtapes and im not even throwing that around lightly. Im surprise though he dropped this tape now.

Young Buck always been good just download Chronic 2006 or Welcome to the Traphouse. Classic mixtapes and im not even throwing that around lightly. Im surprise though he dropped this tape now.

Don't rly rock wit buck like dat, and I'm from TN......but drumma, or chris like we used 2 call him b4 he got on, I will support...
Always support my Memphis folk

Don't rly rock wit buck like dat, and I'm from TN......but drumma, or chris like we used 2 call him b4 he got on, I will support...
Always support my Memphis folk

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

listenin to this for the 3rd time through....SO GOOD!

this %$#$# on BOMBS 1 in everyway, shape, and form

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

listenin to this for the 3rd time through....SO GOOD!

this %$#$# on BOMBS 1 in everyway, shape, and form

-J23C

Buck deserves all the respect, he is on his grind and it doesn't look like he is slowing down

Buck deserves all the respect, he is on his grind and it doesn't look like he is slowing down

still listening to this in my whip

songs that stick out to me are:

intro/let me go
pimp.gif

am/fm
you know what it is
the blues f/the game
taxin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

round me
gettin it