YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by rjacobs96

i called eastbay wednesday when thay had some size 12's and size 10's and ordered one pair of size 12's, i checked my order status on their website and it says "open" did this happen to anyone else, what does it mean?

WOW, not another nightmare story! Did they charge your card? If you didnt get shipping confirmation within 12-24 hours like the rest of the guys did, you mightnot be getting them
frown.gif
They did that nonsense with me too!

For those of you that have played basketball in your Space Jams , how would you rate them in terms of cushioning, comfort, ankle support and traction? Also howdo they stack up in terms of performance against the Retro XII? All answers appreciated!!

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Just got off the phone with Eastbay, no luck once again.

1st person that calls and gets the green light usually takes out their whole stock...if you know what i mean.

Finally got my first pair! Only problem is the soles have a kinda yellow tint and jumpman on the left shoe is kinda close to the 23. Is it just mine or doesanyone else have these problems?

Originally Posted by blueprint06

Finally got my first pair! Only problem is the soles have a kinda yellow tint and jumpman on the left shoe is kinda close to the 23. Is it just mine or does anyone else have these problems?
Where'd you cop from ?

I'd be nervous....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by Unclesam

Finally sold my 2 pairs...gotta change this sig...now im in the process im buying my sz 10 and 11...for reseller prices SMH...oh well...

anyone seaglowed these yet?

soon as it warms up down here imma start...cant wait...soles gonna be icy blue!

Damn I wish u and I had a sitdown.
ohwell.gif

why you needed that 8.5??

True. I would've sniffed them $#!?$ up like Pacino in scarface lol.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by blueprint06

Finally got my first pair! Only problem is the soles have a kinda yellow tint and jumpman on the left shoe is kinda close to the 23. Is it just mine or does anyone else have these problems?
Where'd you cop from ?

I'd be nervous....
frown.gif

thats what i was thinking.........................................................peace

I have a pair of cool greys that the bottom just came off as i was walking. What else can u expect from shoes that old. This made me start wearing all my oldershoes.

^^damn...i gave a dudes who i sold em to DEALS...one for 250 and one for 230
if he really wanted them, he would have looked in the buy/sell and negotiated some deals
eyes.gif

I have a pair of deadstock OG space jams and just wandering are they wearable or not cuz if not I will be forced to buy the 09s

Space Jams are cool, but if I would've missed out, I would not have been to broken up. I've worn my pair three times already, and I don't see whatthe hype was about.

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^damn...i gave a dudes who i sold em to DEALS...one for 250 and one for 230
if he really wanted them, he would have looked in the buy/sell and negotiated some deals
eyes.gif

True. I did get my size 8 which to me is the first size to copp just ask Mr NikeTalk. I was scrambling too like everyone else when systems crashed. When Itried for the 8.5 they were gone. I'm still getting that 8.5 though trust that.
happy.gif

i have been wearing a pair of mine out and to the gym and
really like them they are comfy. i cant compare to the cdp but they
feel good.

did anybody find any jordan socks that match the space jams. on ebay you can buy those ones that are supposed to release in the jordan retro sock pack, but theguy wants 60 shipped for the xi socks and the xii socks. if anybody found any regular jordan socks that match the space jams please pm me the upc number fromthe price tag or receipt so i can use the upc to locate a pair while im at work.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Yo Does Any One Know why the made two different versions of Size 7

Good Q man, I was wondering the same thing. Kids shoes are supposed to stop at sz 6Y and Mens start at 6.5, but I have seen these in sz 7Y, what gives?

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

lol I try. crazy thing is that I've been on here so long without a membership, I just posted not even knowing I had access. lol I've been a lurker for about 6-7 years now. But thanks for pointing that one out! lol
Damn. That is a long time. I been lurking here for about 3 weeks before registering.

Seanj - I don't thInk anyone can tell you that for sure they won't seperate or have problems by wearing them but nobody can tell you that you will...myadvice like I stated before is to get a pair of 09s...it's ultimately your decision whether to weAR them or not...you are running the risk of them notholding up since they are nearly 10 year old shoes

Back
Top Bottom