YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

^ Say word we got a real lifeEastbay rep on NT..... Am I the only one shocked @ hhow in tune the corporate world is with sneaker culture (footlocker, nike etc)

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Just received my 2nd pair from the Eastbay CC cancellations (not a restock) last week. Was lucky enough to get in early before they were out!
4733512fe5d1a00ac61537cfbcf5dae7a26ce6b.pjpg
Hey DeeeCeee, as others stated their concern for the label advertising the product, we also are concerned and will look into this. For us to submit the inquiry, all we need to know is if your package was shipped to the US or outside of the US?

Thanks!

-Jason

Shipped inside the US.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^ Say word we got a real lifeEastbay rep on NT..... Am I the only one shocked @ hhow in tune the corporate world is with sneaker culture (footlocker, nike etc)

Let's just hope our word gets us somewhere

So eastbay canceled my order 1st, verified cc cards 2nd, canceled failed orders 3rd , and then made them available again 4th .. Wow, nice going guys!

Just received my 2nd pair from the Eastbay CC cancellations (not a restock) last week. Was lucky enough to get in early before they were out!
Hey DeeeCeee, as others stated their concern for the label advertising the product, we also are concerned and will look into this. For us to submit the inquiry, all we need to know is if your package was shipped to the US or outside of the US?

Thanks!

-Jason

Hey Jason, you should see if you can find a straggler pair of these anywhere at eastbay in a size 10.5 or 11 and then hit me up through PM. Thanks.

sorry to join the party but eastbay had done the same thing to me as well. luckly i ordered three pairs and they had shipped them all with that same packagingbut within another box. I look at it like UPS wanted to see what pairs would get lost from the noticable packaging and then fire those who failed to get thewhole delivery through. however eastbay could have done a better job with covering those labels. I think that is how eastbay got their shipment and theemployees were told to not open any of the boxes, so they were like screw that we're not touching those labels and shipped single pairs out that way.

Yea djeo23, I know it's not gonna happen. But when I saw that eastbay rep post, I was like "What is the one question I wanna ask this dude?" That was all I really wanted to ask. It was kind of a joke.

EastbayRep wrote:

Thanks!

-Jason

Shipped inside the US.
Thanks! I'll pass this on to be looked into.

-Jason

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Yeah Bigj, problem is, i've contacted Paypal twice now via e-mail and they've sent me blank e-mails back saying don't reply to this e-mail yada yada yada. So i'll have to call em. Thanks
that happend to me all you have to do is if you have a tracking# i always ship with tracking# if he recieved the shoes already they release thefunds 3 days after you shipped them so your funds should be released if you have a tracking# if you dont you have to wait 14 to 21 days

yea my shipment did take an unusual long time to get to my house actually. maybe just becasue the first monday of the new year i don't know, but i wasstressing over that damn package. don't ever be out on delivery with my package till 8:30 PM when it said out on delivery at 4:00AM. i just have to thankeastbay i guess for providing.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Yea djeo23, I know it's not gonna happen. But when I saw that eastbay rep post, I was like "What is the one question I wanna ask this dude?" That was all I really wanted to ask. It was kind of a joke.

I'm not doggin you for your question. I just hope that in a company that big that our word means something cause I'm sure they have heard this before. Feel me?

Tried to cop the space jams size 15 from finishline today and I got thru the line and gave representative my info and she told me that my card declined and wetried to do it a second time and it declined again. She told me that my card kept declining so when I checked my account balance, they deducted for the shoestwice which was 205 dollars a piece which the took about 410 dollars from my account I am so pissed. Has this happened to anyone else on here
mad.gif

EastbayRep wrote:

Thanks!

-Jason

Shipped inside the US.
Thanks! I'll pass this on to be looked into.

-Jason

Jason- any chance Eastbay will finally put a pair/limit on orders from here on out? I'm sure it'd work in everyone's (Eastbay and the endconsumer) best interest.

^^^ y'all need to stop spamming this thread this Jason quotes and just PM the man!!!!!

there really must have been a lot of SJ made because there were no limits placed on orders from major online sites. that and take into account theemployee's dibs on the shoes at most stores. FNL, FTL, EB, FTA just didn't want to take as many orders to process every one pair online so they letpeople purchase in mass quantity and a bunch of people missed out only to go to resellers which is a shame.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Jason- any chance Eastbay will finally put a pair/limit on orders from here on out? I'm sure it'd work in everyone's (Eastbay and the end consumer) best interest.
Putting a limit on the Jordan launches, especially hyped ones, is usually a norm. To be honest, I thought that would have been done on this onebut, I know that was one of the common things in the feedback I collected and passed on. So, I do hope in the future, this will be enforced out of fairness foreveryone.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

why doesnt jordan want to make more money and give us a restock?
They already made their money because Footlocker, etc all bought the shoes already.
So its more of Footlocker re-locating all their pairs and putting it on the store website, than it is Jordan Brand making money.

Sean-Happened to me online. They charged me for 4 CDP packs. Took a billing cycle to get straightened out.

wow we got an eastbay rep on here, that's awesome. and yeah, i too was

surprised that there was no limit on the space jam's. there should be a 2 or 3 pair limit

on all major releases

any body have an idea about when the b grades will hit the outlets.............cuz im stocking the pair i got on rd and I want a pair to rock????

Thanks!

-Jason

Real life Eastbay rep on Niketalk huh?? Amazing

Back
Top Bottom