YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

SNIPES - shoes shipped (they used DSL, provide tracking info in german, and ship to your paypal address) but still haven't received my pair

CROOKEDTONGUES - stock was never brought in. no shoes have been shipped as of yet. more information coming today from the email sent last week but the websiteis offering a full refund to anyone who wants it and does not want to wait for the 4th.

Hope this helps. I will keep everyone in the loop as I receive more information.

those that got the EB $25 apology GC, just note it expires at the end of this month - 1/30/10.

For those who ordered online from Snipes (snipesshop.de), they are legit. I ordered two pairs from them (24.12) and I received them within a week (30.12). Ilive in Germany.

I assume Snipes was bombarded with tons of online orders over the Xmas holidays, and began processing them the following Moday (28.12). And when I checked theSnipes website that day, they said that they were sold out.

I guess depending on when you ordered and if your size was still available, then you'll be receiving your shoes. As one NTer posted above, they ship viaDHL and they provide you with a tracking no, etc.. However, you can also inquire online (quote your order number) into the status. They are pretty quick inresponding.

I hope this was useful and everyone who ordered gets their pair(s).

Peace
F Sharp005

ahhh I figured no tracking number so I will let everyone know what happens. FYI I sent them an email asking why my shoes had not been shipped yet and that isthe response I got. Just got an email from snipes super fast they said I should be reciving a traking number by the end of the day.

just woke up to a email from snipes saying my order is shipped. no tracking number yet though but i hope it comes soon.

yes my order from snipes has been shipped also. i called and daneilla said an email with the tracking info will come later today around 12 pm central. alsosnipes will have a fsr restock the 2nd week of january. the price will probaly not be the same as it was on 12/24. when i purchased them from snipes on 12/24they were 120 euro but now they are 170 euro.

^Of course the Space Jams are popular, but when Snipes reduced the price for that one day (24.12) from EUR 169,99 to EUR 129,99 (approx. USD 185), everyonemust've jumped online to grab a pair. As for Snipes getting a re-stock, I hope so for all those who didn't get a pair. It'll definitely be a longshot that they'll get reduced again, but you never know.

Peace
F Sharp005

did she say how long it would take to get to you? waiting 10 days just to hear that your order shipped and then waiting (potentially) another 7 days to receiveit in 2010 is unacceptable.

i dunno, i'm mad impatient when it comes to this holiday shipping crap. i just know that i'm tired of waiting. i have the order from rmk that is takingforever to update on usps' site and then the order from snipes that still isn't updated. thats over 400 just sitting out there in cyberspace while idon't have a damn thing except pics from other ppl on a message board and a whole lot of anticipation. lesson learned tho. don't sleep and just copeven if i have to pay over retail. at least i'd have them.

snipes said:
we ordered one of your products. We will ship your order, when this article arrives!

I think the shoe will arrive today or tomorrow!

debs says:

f this. if you do not have the damn sneakers then don't take my money. this is called leaving a person hanging. if i sold a pair of sneakers on nt and thengot back to the dude i sold them to like 10 days after, AND he had to email ME to see whats up and i tell him, "oh...well...i don't actually have thesneakers." "i gotta order them from another place." "once i get them i'll give them to you..."

i mean...smh. what would you say about me?

to the ppl that are considering ordering from snipes when they restock, i say reconsider. don't be desperate. there are a few american based sites thatwill probably ship faster. i'd bet my next paycheck on it.

i'm pissed right now. the hell was the point in ordering from snipes. f a middle man, lemme get at the supplier. i mean, waiting this long...i coulda gotat someone else and got them much faster FOR THE SAME PRICE! the hell!
i coulda got them off the bay for more but at least had them and rocked them by now.

snipes <<< ___________.

by the time i get them from snipes the black/red VI's will prolly be out. smh in disgust.
grin.gif

I talked to a representative at size.co.uk they confirmed that they have SJ's but only in store, I emailed back to ask if I could order over the phone Ihaven't heard anything yet so they do have them in stock...will keep you guys posted.

@debs,

As Snipes was processing my order, they were constantly checking their inventory. Because of the volume of online orders, they actually called their stores -nationwide - to send Space Jams back to their central warehouse to fulfill orders. So, what they had in the warehouse wasn't enough! There is/was nomiddle man, no ordering from another place (unless it was from Nike themselves). For real, I feel you when it takes forever to get a pair of shoes, butI'm backing Snipes here and explaining to you their situation.

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

got my refund!

Good for u man. Although u would rather have the kicks. Just b on the lookout for a restock. Everyone else is like myself. Hopefully it happens.

just got mine delivered about 10 minz ago. These are flawless im very very happy with this purchase. Finally a waste of money that i don't feel guiltyabout.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

those that got the EB $25 apology GC, just note it expires at the end of this month - 1/30/10.
I was just going to say that. Picked up a nice jordan t-shirt for free!

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I was just going to say that. Picked up a nice jordan t-shirt for free!

Does this work in-store? If so, how? Do you just hand them the e-mail/code at register?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why is there a DAILY reminder? is this thread full of little kids who need a daily reminder?

oh, wait...

I'd do an hourly reminder if I could...Even with the rule clearly stated in the title, we have violations.
so instead of locking the thread just have an admin ban them...

up here looking at you tube vids of space jams thats all i can do for now...............lol

Back
Top Bottom