you still love your ex....

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

How could you be in love with a girl and be coo about it when your best friend %!%%@* her? Just based off principle though? It only adds to the fact if he is your best friend, He would probably know that your still in love with her, and its only been two weeks..and If he continued to pursue her knowing that....If that was me I'm disowning dude...I dont care how close me and my best friend are, you just dont do that even if yall arent together...I couldnt do it
ohwell.gif
QFT shouldn't your homie have some morals and know that is just not something that "friends" do to each other knowing how you feel about the chick?

both QFT

i would say the dude i'd have beef with. i wouldn't feel comfortable that she would be in good hands with a jerk

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

L O V E is such a strong word to associate with one's former significant other or "ex"

Maybe from a physical/sexual attraction then Y E S, at least 99.9% of the time, but L O V E, ..... N O
This man has got it right

best friend.... but this would not happen for me cause they both dont really see eye to eye

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Would it hurt more if she went out with your best friend or a guy you had beef with? After three years of NEVER breaking up, a not bad relationship, we had our ups and downs and yet when we BOTH agreed to break up because of her school and how she has no time for me and how it will give us a better chance in the future to get baxk together and that well be estfriebds and tell each other if wve found someone, TWO WEEKS after the break up shes happy with dude that i had beef with... She told me she dont wanna be in a relationship and she f's me over starts talking to a new guy telling me "nvm we dont have to tell each other anything" and "i dont wanna be bestfriends and i dont see you ij my future anymore" i gave this girl my all and loved her to death..... Seriously #+@?!
wow thats terrible
honestly, a girl like that is not worth your time
forget about her

For you who've been around for a minute and remember my LITTLE brother having a baby last summer (2007)...
His Baby's Mama is NOW dating his best friend, or I should say, EX best friend. What makes it worse, my cousin who lives with us, is still best friendswith the dude.
Talk about +**@%! up.

well if it's a guy that you had beef with, and then she gets with him.
that just shows she didn't give a $%%% about you by leaving you for a guy that she probably knows that you despise, she's probably using him to get youpissed off and make her feel superior, egos egos, so why love her still, she doesn't deserve that.
and if it's your best friend, that means some $%%% was going on behind your back, while you were in the relationship, how can you trust her? how can youtrust your "best" friend? taking the girl that you LOVE.
either way they'd both suck. if you really do LOVE the girl, like marriage status.
but if it was jsut for the physical stuff, then leave it, that aint love. that lust.

it hurts me to the bone, just the thought of the "love of my life" whom i thouht id spend the rest of my life with, be with a guy i had beef with....

Best Friend ..becuase thats grimey on both ends. Especially if you was in love with shorty, i couldnt take seeing her with 1 of my mans

i had to leave shorty. i met her back in my high school. we broke up around the time I was heading to college. She called me my freshman year and i hung up onhere and basically forgot she ever existed.

Back
Top Bottom