you still love your ex....

Would it hurt more if she went out with your best friend or a guy you had beef with? After three years of NEVER breaking up, a not bad relationship, we had ourups and downs and yet when we BOTH agreed to break up because of her school and how she has no time for me and how it will give us a better chance in thefuture to get baxk together and that well be estfriebds and tell each other if wve found someone, TWO WEEKS after the break up shes happy with dude that i hadbeef with... She told me she dont wanna be in a relationship and she f's me over starts talking to a new guy telling me "nvm we dont have to tell eachother anything" and "i dont wanna be bestfriends and i dont see you ij my future anymore" i gave this girl my all and loved her to death.....Seriously #+@?!

dude i had beef with ... cuz if she went out with my best friend at least i would know she was in good hands ... but forreal id prolly punish that $*@%$ so itwould happen

Enemy... that's spiteful. That's just evil
smh.gif

If she went out with MY bestfriend, I'd see it as her having a thing for __s that was JUST like me. That's a moral victory in my book, like "Oh soyou really can't get past me, huh? You trading in crack for heroin...but do you..."

Nah. I had only been wit my ex for like 2 months before she moved. The s3x wuz bangin', probably the best I'd ever had, but I didn't have crucialfeelinz for her.

so if your best friend went behind your back and was smashing your ex... you'd be ok with that? thats spiteful by both parties, shows how little regardthey have for you.

An enemy on the other hand is not someone you gave a #@+$ about in the first place, so if she wants to be grimey then thats on her.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif

If she went out with MY bestfriend, I'd see it as her having a thing for __s that was JUST like me. That's a moral victory in my book, like "Oh so you really can't get past me, huh? You trading in crack for heroin...but do you..."
I'm confused to see how your ex talking to your best friend is a moral victory...Thats just something you dont do in my circles. My bestfrienddating my ex is like a spit in the face to me...One of the most disrepectful things a friend could do to you imo...Bro's before ho's meng

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

so if your best friend went behind your back and was smashing your ex... you'd be ok with that? thats spiteful by both parties, shows how little regard they have for you.

in MY opinion, if it's an ex, then its an EX, meaning you've cut all emotional ties to it. By then, it's just a random broad. If my boy wants tobeat on what I left my mark on, and taste my *@!$? Let him. What do I care for

CincoSeisDos wrote:
Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

so if your best friend went behind your back and was smashing your ex... you'd be ok with that? thats spiteful by both parties, shows how little regard they have for you.

in MY opinion, if it's an ex, then its an EX, meaning you've cut all emotional ties to it. By then, it's just a random broad. If my boy wants to beat on what I left my mark on, and taste my *@!$? Let him. What do I care for
but the title says you still love her... and if your boy does that, you can't possibly go on after that being cool with him. Its one thing ifyou don't care anymore and he asks you first maybe, but its still messed up if you ask me.

A dude I had beef with. I wouldn't care if my boy piped my ex that's why she's your ex. I know my boy aint gon OD so I wouldn't mind. But myenemy messing with my ex that's od. That's a fight errtime I see ol' boy. Just b/c he had the audacity to mess with one of chicks

It would feel worse if she was talkin' to my best friend....then I would look at him like, "Yo....I don't want to be your friend anymore."Hahaha but seriously, if I still loved my ex, and my best friend was talkin' to her, that friend would no longer be a friend.

best friend. but he wouldnt even be considered a friend if he even tried to get with one of my ex's that i was in a serious relationship with. Violation ofthat man-law is punishable by a swift kick to the throat.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

smh.gif

If she went out with MY bestfriend, I'd see it as her having a thing for __s that was JUST like me. That's a moral victory in my book, like "Oh so you really can't get past me, huh? You trading in crack for heroin...but do you..."
I'm confused to see how your ex talking to your best friend is a moral victory...Thats just something you dont do in my circles. My bestfriend dating my ex is like a spit in the face to me...One of the most disrepectful things a friend could do to you imo...Bro's before ho's meng
Yup but nowadays most dudes dont have that and will pipe anything that crosses their path. Hell they'll prolly show u video of it too like itssome random homegrown he got off bgol. They wildin nowadays
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom