You guys remember this show? Vol....That scared me as a kid

Originally Posted by zube42

images

This show used to be on NICKELODEON there were some scary +** episodes the one that comes to mind is the babysitter one where like a white ghost or something appears and they were in a one story house ahhhhhhh

images

This show used to be on NICKELODEON there were some scary +** episodes the one that comes to mind is the babysitter one where like a white ghost or something appears and they were in a one story house ahhhhhhh

images
I spent one weekend watching episodes on youtube a while ago, and some of the episodes were so inappropriate for children. There was one episode where a brother and sister went to a weird toy factory in their apartment building, and I couldn't believe NICK let that episode air. I remember being freaked out by that episode as a kid, especially since one of them was drugged (something like that) by an adult. I was also freaked up by that episode where that young girl goes to stay with her cousin for the summer, and the house next door is haunted by a little girl trapped in a mirror. SMH. 
laugh.gif

images
I spent one weekend watching episodes on youtube a while ago, and some of the episodes were so inappropriate for children. There was one episode where a brother and sister went to a weird toy factory in their apartment building, and I couldn't believe NICK let that episode air. I remember being freaked out by that episode as a kid, especially since one of them was drugged (something like that) by an adult. I was also freaked up by that episode where that young girl goes to stay with her cousin for the summer, and the house next door is haunted by a little girl trapped in a mirror. SMH. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yeah I think it was the Crypt Keeper that actually scared me, not so much the show itself just the intro 
pimp.gif

Crypt.Keeper.jpg
there was a girl i went to school w/ that looked like the crypt keeper

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Yeah I think it was the Crypt Keeper that actually scared me, not so much the show itself just the intro 
pimp.gif

Crypt.Keeper.jpg
there was a girl i went to school w/ that looked like the crypt keeper

Yeah.
The show never really scared me though.I was more focused on how ugly the Crypt Keeper was.
Are Afraid Of The Dark was my $#*# though!That WHOLE SNICK lineup was bananas!

Yeah.
The show never really scared me though.I was more focused on how ugly the Crypt Keeper was.
Are Afraid Of The Dark was my $#*# though!That WHOLE SNICK lineup was bananas!

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Spoiler [+]
x-files.jpg

men ##!@ the theme song scared the ##!@ out of me back when i was a kid till this day i find that %*%@ scary as ##!@

laugh.gif
Same here man I'd wait for the intro to pass and then watch it

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

Spoiler [+]
x-files.jpg

men ##!@ the theme song scared the ##!@ out of me back when i was a kid till this day i find that %*%@ scary as ##!@

laugh.gif
Same here man I'd wait for the intro to pass and then watch it

crypt keeper was gangster

i was kinda shook of Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

crypt keeper was gangster

i was kinda shook of Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

Back
Top Bottom