You get on your friend's computer to check Facebook. They're still logged in. What do you do?

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Me? I like to change their birthday to a day or two away from the current day, so they'll get mad random wall posts and stuff in 2 days and have no idea who changed it.
laugh.gif
OMG this is golden

Originally Posted by spincv

Me? I like to change their birthday to a day or two away from the current day, so they'll get mad random wall posts and stuff in 2 days and have no idea who changed it.
laugh.gif
OMG this is golden
this, and

-change their profile pic to AYO pictures, make AYO statuses, click "like" on awkward statuses such as "i hate my life right now"
laugh.gif
  me and my boys have an all out war going on since 07

laugh.gif
OMG this is golden
this, and

-change their profile pic to AYO pictures, make AYO statuses, click "like" on awkward statuses such as "i hate my life right now"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

under interests put penis

change their status to is having a baby

birthday change to the next day
lol I could imagine all the people who check fb every hour or 20 min saying happy birthday 

a friend of mine left his phone unattended (bb) and someone put on the status "there is no better feeling than dominating a guy in bed" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

under interests put penis

change their status to is having a baby

birthday change to the next day
lol I could imagine all the people who check fb every hour or 20 min saying happy birthday 

a friend of mine left his phone unattended (bb) and someone put on the status "there is no better feeling than dominating a guy in bed" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
OMG this is golden
this, and

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me I would just log off. Im not one to #%++ with peoples things like that. I follow the golden rule.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
OMG this is golden
this, and

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me I would just log off. Im not one to #%++ with peoples things like that. I follow the golden rule.

Change status, go to random friends and write stupid %%%! on their walll.

Change status, go to random friends and write stupid %%%! on their walll.

Back
Top Bottom