YOU Ever Run Into an OLD GIRLFRIEND & Now She's FAT as Hell,,, Vol. From Elegant to Elephant

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by tyeung53

i had the same reaction about a year ago. i saw a girl that everyone had a crush on in hs and middle school and she fell off. (background story) she was the hottest thing since 7th grade (looks like shyla stylez at 12) and she got prego at 15. she moved from cali to texas and came back. no one ever heard from her since. i saw her (now looks like 09 jenna jameson cracked out) (present time) she was hitting on me seeing how life was for me. i told her im about to graduate paid my whole way through. got a good job and a nice ride (99 solara kept it hella clean). she asked me to dinner (looked like she wanted a free meal)i said i couldnt bc i was helping out at the boys and girls club (which was true). she asked me for 20 bucks (i gave her 50. felt bad bc of her kids) she left with like 4 kids behind her. smh at girls getting too hot for themselves. she fell off fast. shes maybe 22-23 now with 4 kids... locked down for life.

cliffnotes: hot girl at 12 she got prego at 15. asked me fore money for food. 4 kids at 22 locked down for life

wow...you're a nice guy...gave her 50? i wouldn't have even given her the twenty she asked for...
QFT, u are a pretty nice guy to do something like that.

i had the same reaction about a year ago. i saw a girl that everyone had a crush on in hs and middle school and she fell off. (background story) she was the hottest thing since 7th grade (looks like shyla stylez at 12) and she got prego at 15. she moved from cali to texas and came back. no one ever heard from her since. i saw her (now looks like 09 jenna jameson cracked out) (present time) she was hitting on me seeing how life was for me. i told her im about to graduate paid my whole way through. got a good job and a nice ride (99 solara kept it hella clean). she asked me to dinner (looked like she wanted a free meal)i said i couldnt bc i was helping out at the boys and girls club (which was true). she asked me for 20 bucks (i gave her 50. felt bad bc of her kids) she left with like 4 kids behind her. smh at girls getting too hot for themselves. she fell off fast. shes maybe 22-23 now with 4 kids... locked down for life.

cliffnotes: hot girl at 12 she got prego at 15. asked me fore money for food. 4 kids at 22 locked down for life

wow...you're a nice guy...gave her 50? i wouldn't have even given her the twenty she asked for...
Nah N_ dont blame it on the kids that you were a simp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

OMG dude said big eyebrows .

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ol' Naruto "bushy eyebrows" broad

lee2hs.png

Dude pulled out a Rock Lee picture
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
havent seen my x-gf yet, but i checked out her myspace once( people you might know thing
mad.gif
) and from the pics ive seen , lookin like she put up 30 pounds of fat.
eek.gif
. not thanks i wount hit.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes i have... just makes my swag go up since she couldnt get the business from me if she wanted it

Originally Posted by kidUFC

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lmao i seen some girl i use to mess with today at the bus stop in JHS

she was cute, short and skinny and now she got taller and alittle chubby.. ehh id still smash her tho lol

not with a vengence.. if she was how she was before then
devil.gif

You might as well let her file child support on you, magician.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude wanted to smash so badly he threw in an extra $30

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude wanted to smash so badly he threw in an extra $30

laugh.gif

her kids are gonna be calling you daddy the next time you run into them.

what part of the game is that?

yeah i feel you bro, we just called it off not too long ago and i havent seen her in a like 3 -4 months. We went out for some lunch and she pack on weight onall the wrong places smh, her chest game still on point, its just everything else is eventually going to catch up to her (cupcake).

Can definately relate. One of my friends graduated from college the same time as me and I wanted the chick bad. Her booty was incredible then, we would alwaysflirt but she didn't want to take it there with me. She moved back to Atlanta and we kept in contact. About a year later she came back to VA to visit herpeople and we met up and I was shocked how much weight she put on. She wanted to hook up then but I just couldn't do it so I distanced myself from her. Weonly contact each other by email now.

tyeung53 wrote:

Not only would I have not given her the 50, I would've insisted she give ME $50 just for asking me for $20.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

tyeung53 wrote:

Not only would I have not given her the 50, I would've insisted she give ME $50 just for asking me for $20.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom