You ever help a female friend out with bills/money issue?

Don't do it you don't wanna pay for sex by buying her new ****. eventually she will feel she has paid you back and take the box elsewhere. If you do it do it out the kindness of your heart, not for the box.

Don't do it you don't wanna pay for sex by buying her new ****. eventually she will feel she has paid you back and take the box elsewhere. If you do it do it out the kindness of your heart, not for the box.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

disgust.jpg

So you're going to buy her ******* so some other dudes can glaze them? Cus you know after you get that one consolation lay, it's on to the next, right?

How does your mind even operate to think that what you're asking is acceptable? She has done some serious work on you dude. Go ask a male relative and see if they don't laugh you out of the room.
laugh.gif
 @ this response and Manglor's. But they're also right though...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

disgust.jpg

So you're going to buy her ******* so some other dudes can glaze them? Cus you know after you get that one consolation lay, it's on to the next, right?

How does your mind even operate to think that what you're asking is acceptable? She has done some serious work on you dude. Go ask a male relative and see if they don't laugh you out of the room.
laugh.gif
 @ this response and Manglor's. But they're also right though...

its not even a boob job either

i get what you guys are sayin but maybe its cuz she good peoples. i hit it before also.

i get what you guys are sayin but maybe its cuz she good peoples. i hit it before also.

Yea, you're doing it wrong broseph. Didn't you confess you used to be a simp anyway? Must be the old habits kicking back in again. FIGHT THEM Back HOMIE! FIGHT. THEM. BACK!

Yea, you're doing it wrong broseph. Didn't you confess you used to be a simp anyway? Must be the old habits kicking back in again. FIGHT THEM Back HOMIE! FIGHT. THEM. BACK!

Wait wait wait wait wait...

You hit before... So you aren't now??

You said she brought it up so she actually said help me pay for this and i'll have sex with you again????

i was thinking you were her regular and she asked for a hand-out and you were considering it which is so different then her actually saying pay me and i'll bang you...

Wait wait wait wait wait...

You hit before... So you aren't now??

You said she brought it up so she actually said help me pay for this and i'll have sex with you again????

i was thinking you were her regular and she asked for a hand-out and you were considering it which is so different then her actually saying pay me and i'll bang you...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You actually DONT get what everyone is saying. Why come to NT for advice when everyone says the same thing and you not listening. If you supposedly "hit it" before, you wouldn't of asked this question. Sounds like she's playing you real good OP. Like someone said before do it out of kindness not for the P. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

You actually DONT get what everyone is saying. Why come to NT for advice when everyone says the same thing and you not listening. If you supposedly "hit it" before, you wouldn't of asked this question. Sounds like she's playing you real good OP. Like someone said before do it out of kindness not for the P. 

I'm with ya'll, but can you really just sit there and watch your peoples struggle, male or female?

I'm with ya'll, but can you really just sit there and watch your peoples struggle, male or female?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Struggle with what exactly?

It's PLASTIC SURGERY...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Struggle with what exactly?

It's PLASTIC SURGERY...

Back
Top Bottom