You ever had to cut friends out of your life?

Yo i'm 20 and i'm feeling it's about that time. But it would help if you have a really down lady to spend time with. I just have a bunch ofthrowaways. Edit: MFDOOM...Where do you live? Prescription drug abus is sweeping my area (Florida)

***See Fab's Pachangas*** friggin frienemies..
mad.gif

NT, I need some help... I have a group of really good friends, but some got gfs, and some are just so damn lazy. I feel like they're pulling me fromachieving greater things. Even though we have the same interests, such as balling, etc, what separates me from them is that I have a good work ethic and mygrades in school are excellent, unlike most of them.

Recently, a good friend of ours neglected us and became buddies with this one dude who we were making fun of because he was a douche. And in a way, I kindaenvy the friend who left us, because now he hangs with a few chicks, unlike my friends who are so damn shy with girls (the ones that dont have a gf).

What should I do? I feel like my friends are too lazy and are preventing me from doing many things, but they're the only guys I got.

Sorry for the rant, but I need some suggestions!

This post jus brought me out from my NT hiatus...

Im dealin with the same situation. Im 20 and trying to get my life together and finish school and hopefully go to med school. Most of my friends wont evenfinish undergraduate school and i feel like its time for me to start cutting ties witth them especially since im bout to move away to go to school theopportunity is starring me right in the face. i feel like its a grimey move but at the same time i cant keep letting them hold me down with they childish ways.i been living on my own for over a year now paying all my bills and most of them dont even got a J.. i feel like i need to get that shallow @@@ up off of meand move on with my life especially considering the fact that they see ive tried to convince them its time to get focused but they not tryin to hear it, irealized they gon do what want to do so i feel like i jus need to do what i got to do and move on...

Yea I kno exactly how you feel fam, sometimes you gotta do whatchu gotta do. I stay in a place where dudes are completely satisfied and content with just notdoing &#*$ with their

lives
smh.gif
and I'm tryna grow. Also sometimes it just takes time to see yo friends in different situations and realize they just grimey scum.....the realfriends that are down for good

reasons and bring positive energy to yo life will be in it for keeps.

yea i had to do this alot.. my circle of friends have gotten smaller every year.

my life is going in a progressive direction and they want to stay doing the same ol BS.
they say im fake for not holla'n at them but its not that.... i just have my own life to live, and secure my success.... cant be around anybody holding meback.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

NT, I need some help... I have a group of really good friends, but some got gfs, and some are just so damn lazy. I feel like they're pulling me from achieving greater things. Even though we have the same interests, such as balling, etc, what separates me from them is that I have a good work ethic and my grades in school are excellent, unlike most of them.

Recently, a good friend of ours neglected us and became buddies with this one dude who we were making fun of because he was a douche. And in a way, I kinda envy the friend who left us, because now he hangs with a few chicks, unlike my friends who are so damn shy with girls (the ones that dont have a gf).

What should I do? I feel like my friends are too lazy and are preventing me from doing many things, but they're the only guys I got.

Sorry for the rant, but I need some suggestions!

My situation is sort of similar in that these guys are the only "friends" i really have back home at least. I'm just glad we all get to go ourrespective ways when college starts back and that will make cutting them out easier

My parents hold me back more than any friend ever could....any of you know that feeling? droppin stacks on rent for 5 at my age isn't anything I everlooked forward to as a kid. Not to mention I've been on the other side and had a girl tell me I was holding her back a couple of months ago.
smh.gif
Anywayi'm just happy to be alive.

Back
Top Bottom