You ever been on facebook and stop and think...

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by areva1o 7

Everytime I go on facebook I can't help but think about Zuckerberg....

23 years old ... worth about $15,000,000,000 right now.........23 years old.

that's what I stop and think about.
haha I was wanting to watch that 60 Minutes documentary on Sunday about how Mark made millions of dollars on Facebook.
laugh.gif

Why can't I come up with an idea like that that would set me up for life at a young age? I'm 20 years old. Dude is 3 years older and worth millions.I'm worth ::checks pockets:: a pack of Orbit with two pieces left and some Finding Nemo Grape Chapstick. SMH.

Out of topic but I was watching some Tyson fights and at 20 years and 5 months he was already world champion. Just 4 months older than me!

Originally Posted by MoMoNeY848

haha I was wanting to watch that 60 Minutes documentary on Sunday about how Mark made millions of dollars on Facebook.
laugh.gif

Why can't I come up with an idea like that that would set me up for life at a young age? I'm 20 years old. Dude is 3 years older and worth millions. I'm worth ::checks pockets:: a pack of Orbit with two pieces left and some Finding Nemo Grape Chapstick. SMH.
my girl's dog ate my Orbit yesterday
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

Originally Posted by MoMoNeY848

laugh.gif

Why can't I come up with an idea like that that would set me up for life at a young age? I'm 20 years old. Dude is 3 years older and worth millions. I'm worth ::checks pockets:: a pack of Orbit with two pieces left and some Finding Nemo Grape Chapstick. SMH.
my girl's dog ate my Orbit yesterday
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Haha, at least I'm a step ahead of someone
laugh.gif

yeah i knwo what youre talking about. i have like uploaded like 5 pics on there and they are only profile pics. otherwise i dont even bother with the albumsand all that crap. i think its a complete waste of time. its really a shame if someone will actually sit there and look at every single damn pic
smh.gif

im about to follow suit with deleting that #!@$

first week of college ladies knew i had a girlfriend which made the cheatin game even harder

Originally Posted by tkay dot

im about to follow suit with deleting that #!@$

first week of college ladies knew i had a girlfriend which made the cheatin game even harder

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
SMH

I dont have a facebook account ...

So I have the slightest Idea to wat you are talking about .. but IMO a person with so many pics are either out there, trying to get someones attention or tryinto get someone jelous .....

Back
Top Bottom