You can have any car to stunt for one day, what do you choose? PICS

Lamborghini-LP-700-4-Aventador-10-1024x680.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

51dfeb9f5740153a35a40fe7ddc7cbf1.jpg
i dont even like Audi but,
this should be the default answer for everyone between the ages of 15-35 

I was originally going to choose the R8 Spyder in Red, but while they're dope, they aren't that expensive... if it's just for one day, I'm pushing the wildest thing I want
pimp.gif
attachment.php

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

51dfeb9f5740153a35a40fe7ddc7cbf1.jpg
i dont even like Audi but,
this should be the default answer for everyone between the ages of 15-35 

I was originally going to choose the R8 Spyder in Red, but while they're dope, they aren't that expensive... if it's just for one day, I'm pushing the wildest thing I want
pimp.gif
attachment.php

^Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. I was like my bad, rich guy.

I gotta go with the R8 or that exact one Regal Black posted.

^Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. I was like my bad, rich guy.

I gotta go with the R8 or that exact one Regal Black posted.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^So that windshield wiper just stays in the middle like that? Ew.

I doubt it.  This is a full-size mock-up of the real car which will be released soon.  I'm thinking the wiper is set in the middle to highlight the fact it is a single blade unit.  Although it is possible that because of the extreme wraparound windshield, the only way to park the wiper properly was by parking it in the middle.  A lot of race cars have their wipers parked vertically too.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^So that windshield wiper just stays in the middle like that? Ew.

I doubt it.  This is a full-size mock-up of the real car which will be released soon.  I'm thinking the wiper is set in the middle to highlight the fact it is a single blade unit.  Although it is possible that because of the extreme wraparound windshield, the only way to park the wiper properly was by parking it in the middle.  A lot of race cars have their wipers parked vertically too.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

pimp.gif
attachment.php

laugh.gif
I'm not rich at all, and I'm serious, the R8 isn't very expensive compared to other rides. It's less than $200k, whereas lamborghinis sell for $400k and Bugattis go for $1 mil +

Originally Posted by TonyReali

pimp.gif
attachment.php

laugh.gif
I'm not rich at all, and I'm serious, the R8 isn't very expensive compared to other rides. It's less than $200k, whereas lamborghinis sell for $400k and Bugattis go for $1 mil +

i could've gone with something more exotic, but this is my dream car
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
its a gt-r btw

Back
Top Bottom