Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

50 Cent x Kid Cudi?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congratulations Blink. I'm glad you finally got to live out your dream.

laugh.gif
Appreciate it man.

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I hope my favorite pop-punk band has a spat like 14 year old girls, breaks up, Has some AWFUL side projects that just suck, then gets back together, and over charges people to see them to.

It would be awesome!
+44 and the transplants were dope. that bs tom did though was
grin.gif

Transplants, yes. +44 , HELL no.

Was this the show where the dropped the curtain on Asher and sent out strippers? Then he streaked thru all the small things? If so
roll.gif

cool.

but alot of those pics are blurry or not sure whats going on in them, could edit them out.

how come most of the people at the concert look like squares(not talkin bout iBlink)?

Too many damn pictures it took me forever to scroll past all of them and most of them were terrible. Aside from that congrats I'd love to see Blink-182perform live. I want a Tom Delonge mask too.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Was this the show where the dropped the curtain on Asher and sent out strippers? Then he streaked thru all the small things? If so
roll.gif
Yeah. Asher came out in some black boxer breifs, had the girls next to me going ape @!+*. I won't even get started on the male strippers andthe female's reactions.
smh.gif

You all have to understand I was in the pit... with crazy people jumping up and down non stop
laugh.gif
the blurry pictures are a result of me being bumped into andthe band moving all over the stage. I swear, Mark Hoppus doesn't stay in the same spot for more the 5 seconds.

CF and Weeze weren't scheduled for the Atlanta show. We got a band named Valencia, Asher Roth and blink. Fall out boy were supposed to be there but theydidn't make it. Asher's performance was dope though.

I wish I would have been there.
I use to be a blink fan but not so much anymore.
But, I'll pretty much go to any concert because concerts with friends are so much fun.

Back
Top Bottom