Yooo, Kanye on Sway in the Morning. (updated)

36 pages?  This **** is astronomical.

Who gives a F at this point. 

Dude is a wienie that makes outstanding beats, but delivers boo boo lyrics, now.  I think his sound is greater then before.  808's up to this Yeezus has me like
eek.gif
.  But at the end of the day he's still a sucka duck in my eyes.

People that lack identity are going to follow someone anyone in the spotlight that they feel some kind of relation to.  That's not trendy.  That's lames being lames. 

The bottom line is he's a swagger jacker.  He brought Bjork Moby style sound to current hip hop(rap whatever) after Pharrel, 3stacks, and a few others did.

Dude has to be sitting on at east a 100m's by now, and all though I understand his argument on the royalties thing.  His I'm trying provide for my daughter bs argument is just ridiculous on all levels.  Which just proves how much of a lame, and a lunatic he truly is.  This latest nonsense just shows how truly female he is. 

Fathers raise your sons, because it's obvious Kanye's wasn't around to tell him to stop acting like a damn punk. 

My wasn't around either tho so I guess that isn't a very good excuse.

He is iconic for one thing and one thing only.  Making a damn fool out of himself on a consistent bases.  That is all.

My man influenced all of us to have a 34 page long thread on a simple rant, Nah, b dude is not influential....the irony of some of you dudes to criticize those that somehow stand by Kanye while ya constantly subscribe to this thread to do the exact opposite, ya think ya any better? :rofl:

It's really like what they said in the interview, hate and love are very similar emotions, not caring is the real opposite of love

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...a-thin-line-between-love-and-hate-976901.html

:lol: :lol:

36 pages?  This **** is astronomical.

Who gives a F at this point. 

Dude is a wienie that makes outstanding beats, but delivers boo boo lyrics, now.  I think his sound is greater then before.  808's up to this Yeezus has me like
eek.gif
.  But at the end of the day he's still a sucka duck in my eyes.

People that lack identity are going to follow someone anyone in the spotlight that they feel some kind of relation to.  That's not trendy.  That's lames being lames. 

The bottom line is he's a swagger jacker.  He brought Bjork Moby style sound to current hip hop(rap whatever) after Pharrel, 3stacks, and a few others did.

Dude has to be sitting on at east a 100m's by now, and all though I understand his argument on the royalties thing.  His I'm trying provide for my daughter bs argument is just ridiculous on all levels.  Which just proves how much of a lame, and a lunatic he truly is.  This latest nonsense just shows how truly female he is. 

Fathers raise your sons, because it's obvious Kanye's wasn't around to tell him to stop acting like a damn punk. 

My wasn't around either tho so I guess that isn't a very good excuse.

He is iconic for one thing and one thing only.  Making a damn fool out of himself on a consistent bases.  That is all.
You do because your sitting here posting about it

You do because your sitting here posting about it
Stopped through to drop a gem on you, and I'm out never to return again.

Yeezy probably lurker this thread getting that ultimate big head off all the pages on his lame as, and calling realist like me in here "haters".

Yeezy if you watching this get yo as in the studio, and drop that 5'8 N by the name of big sean.  That N costing you money

Last edited:

Yeezy probably lurker this thread getting that ultimate big head off all the pages on his lame as, and calling realist like me in here "haters".

Yeezy if you watching this get yo as in the studio, and drop that 5'8 N by the name of big sean.  That N costing you money
But bruh you still here.

Lol
Big sean is wasting him loot low key tho.

Kanye has lost his mind.
But he is right about the fact that our people will have no real say in anything until we start to break into foreign markets, as well as make billions of dollars.
Absolutley true.

bet you gonna come back lurking to see if anybody cares bout anything you say

BET HOMIE

excellent responses...

got an older bro that's 30 and an older cousin tha's 33 and they said the exact same thing
Lol barley saw Brolics response. Coo he knows what it is,

to that Stan that said 808's was original. Just check some credits youngin

*taken from Wiki

[table][tr][th="col"]No.[/th][th="col"]Title[/th][th="col"]Producer[/th][th="col"]Length[/th][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]"Say You Will"  [/td][td]Kanye West[/td][td]6:14[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]"Welcome to Heartbreak" (featuring Kid Cudi)[/td][td]Kanye West, Jeff Bhasker, Plain Pat[/td][td]4:23[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]"Heartless"  [/td][td]Kanye West, No I.D.[/td][td]3:31[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]"Amazing" (featuring Young Jeezy)[/td][td]Kanye West, Jeff Bhasker[/td][td]3:58[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]"Love Lockdown"  [/td][td]Kanye West, Jeff Bhasker[/td][td]4:30[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]"Paranoid" (featuring Mr Hudson)[/td][td]Kanye West, Jeff Bhasker, Plain Pat[/td][td]4:37[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]"RoboCop"  [/td][td]Kanye West[/td][td]4:34[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]"Street Lights"  [/td][td]Kanye West, Mr Hudson[/td][td]3:09[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]"Bad News"  [/td][td]Kanye West[/td][td]3:58[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]"See You in My Nightmares" (featuring Lil Wayne)[/td][td]Kanye West, No I.D.[/td][td]4:18[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td]"Coldest Winter"  [/td][td]Kanye West, No I.D., Jeff Bhasker[/td][td]2:45[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td]"Pinocchio Story" (freestyle live from Singapore, hidden track)[/td][td]Kanye West[/td][/tr][/table]
So he really only made 4 songs for this album. How original is that?

Im not hating on him either. Like I said his work ethic was absolutely crazy for a few years. N But don't tell me J.Dilla didn't start that soul foul wave that Kamye got on. Like I said he just capitalized on it better than a lot of artists.

Kanye made polo popular? Wow. I'm done here. If i cant win with facts than I know you guys are Stans

If your not a fan of hip hop than stop coming in here with nothing good to say.

It seems like there ARE some similarities between Steve Jobs and Kanye then.

Its well know in the tech community that apple didn't really INVENT or INNOVATE... There were several smart phones that did the same thing the iPhone did.

What apple did wqs apple appealed to a different crowd, marketed better, and just repackaged things that were already out...

You could say kanye is doing a lot of that... There's nothing at all wrong with that...

But that creative genius stuff... I don't know after listening to the old heads talk about the past.

:nerd:

You are naive if don't believe he had a hand in making more people care about RL Polo and now high fashion in general.

You are naive if don't believe he had a hand in making more people care about RL Polo and now high fashion in general.

Who are these more people?

The people with out their own identity who emulate celebrities?

Polo has always been in style. That's like saying Wale made foams popular. Maybe to you, but there were many of us wearing them long before him.

Some of you live in this bubble, and want to keep applying it to the rest of us.

IMO they are iconic because although Pharrel had a pair of dunks and long ago RunDMC made shell tops popular, hiphop artists were not out there signing deals with sneaker companies like reebok and Adidas before Kanye, after the success of the yeezys, which were 5 different pairs over a course of 3-4 years is when you started seeing Rick Ross and swizz with reebok, Lilwayne with supra, big Sean with Adidas...etc...he really opened up the doors for these artists to get a chance to express their creativity through a pair of sneakers, something that was only exclusive to athletes in the past.

Polo took a leave of absence during the jersey/velour suit era, kanye really did bring it back to the forefront during that period

A bunch of hilarity in this thread

No wonder Kanye is living in a altered state of consciousness and reality.

He's probably around people daily who tell him this nonsense.

That's why he can go on the radio saying he made retro Jordan's hot.

Polo has always been in style. That's like saying Wale made foams popular. Maybe to you, but there were many of us wearing them long before him.

Some of you live in this bubble, and want to keep applying it to the rest of us.

Exactly what I was thinking, but applying it to most of the naysayers in here

Outside of NY Lo heads and rich yuppies how many people did you see wearing RL Polo before? Kanye popularized it

Outside of NY Lo heads and rich yuppies how many people did you see wearing RL Polo before? Kanye popularized it

Is this a joke?

:smh:@you thinking all that Ralph in Macy's and Bloomingdale's across the country is because of Kanye

Ummmm everybody I know always rocked Polo.  And none of us are anywhere near rich

the stupidity i hear nowadays from kanye, drake, nikki fans etc makes me realize i'm gettin old :smh:

depressing ......

Yeezy's are iconic because they are good looking, expensive, and limited NIKES....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom