Yo - Which "3 Kings" Was Hotter?

I think I gotta give it to Bun for "best verse"...

...Thugga's cut was like the perfect party slap though - not one mention on any verse of guns or violence - Ns was just in the club gettin' lit and scoopin' chicks. :lol:

I came into the thread knowing Slim Thug's 3 Kings would be in here but couldn't figure out the other 
laugh.gif

The Ross/Hov/Dre joint is as forgettable as it gets.

I always thought Already Platinum was slept on.

Last edited:
I came into the thread knowing Slim Thug's 3 Kings would be in here but couldn't figure out the other :lol:

The Ross/Hov/Dre joint is as forgettable as it gets.

I always thought Already Platinum was slept on.

Yeah it was def slept on - and while we're speakin of Already Platinum which one of you gents can shoot me in the direction of the early bootleg?

I need this back in my life!!! :smh: :

I dont even need to answer the question at this point. Its pretty obvious, damn near fact...... NEPTUNES LLLLLLAAAACCCCCEEEEEDDDD 'Already Platinum' wit crack beats. TOP TO BOTTOM.
Crank this in yo system!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I dont even need to answer the question at this point. Its pretty obvious, damn near fact...... NEPTUNES LLLLLLAAAACCCCCEEEEEDDDD 'Already Platinum' wit crack beats. TOP TO BOTTOM.
Took me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back with this joint.. damn near broke my neck right now with how hard I was head boppin
pimp.gif

Slim Thug and The Neptunes were an odd combo initially, but they didn't miss one bit on that album. My favorite track wasn't even by the Neptunes though, it was Sha Money XL

Diamonds> any song on AP

I wish he would have a vid for it

**** if the law stop us
Screaming free pimp c to the ************* cops

HELL NAW @ the last 2 post smh

Dro had a better verse over trap or die than slim thug

Lil Wayne's version > G-unit's

After thinking about it, I'll give it to slim thug.

But " stunting to the max like wavy, oh ****! Oh, stunting to the max, im so wavy*" had me like wow. I know he did that one purpose

This song right here...damn...

I gotta get this album back. I murdered my cd. :lol:

Thugga all day....man this song takes me back to the golden age of Houston rap...NO ARTIST during this time period could miss... every one was dropping solid material The majors (Slim, Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Cham) and even the underground at the time... (Trae, Zro) was cranking HITS....

then also you had Watts and Ron C still flooding the streets with their chopped versions of EVERY project....

im damn near about to shed a tear |I

I ma go with rick ross. Slim thug song was hot and I remember that song being the song of the summer but that rick ross "3 kings' is more of my cup of tea when it comes to hip hop. The sample used in ross version was so soulful. 

Back
Top Bottom