Yo! Whats Da Rule For Hitting a Female? Vol. Busted my lip(pic) ::UPDATE PG.1

i feel like nt must not know what its like to have a girl really tryna beat u up! it gets annoying trying to just pin them down and they get back up and startfighting u again..although i never hit a girl (although i reallllly wanted to) i choked her %#% up
and threw her out of my house.

dam sorry to hear that man. cut ties with her, apparently its not gonna work if she got guts to call other dudes up to beat you up.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by derryj3

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you lost either way...she hit you so you hit her back...then she called more people to beat up on you...

break up...how you stay with someone after they had someone else beat on you?
QFT
Please tell me you are moving, or kicking her +!! out. PLEASE

And to the Capt up top talking about its never cool to hit a female...
indifferent.gif
, i bet you think they all made of sugar and spice too huh?
NEVER?? what if she is beating on you, and if you dont fight back, you will die??? what then capt??

why does he have to be a capt? you see where hitting her got the OP...he's lucky she only got him scratched up a lil and didn't call the cops... lol @ you will die...unless she's gotta bat or somethin its probably not that serious...if she's the type to get out a bat you should be out of that relationship w/the quickness...no good comes from hitting a female...even if you feel better for the moment chances are you will take a L not long after...
incorrect

Originally Posted by mdresident

i feel like nt must not know what its like to have a girl really tryna beat u up! it gets annoying trying to just pin them down and they get back up and start fighting u again..although i never hit a girl (although i reallllly wanted to) i choked her %#% up
and threw her out of my house.
thas why you just pin em on the ground until that @**#+ calms down. and then even after she calms down if she comes at you, the you choke her& push her up against the wall & just calmly tell her. "If you ever hit me again, I'm going to treat you like a dude & beat yo @++down."

you never hit a woman for any reason
smh.gif

look wat you got for doing that
shouldve just taken the L once you couldnt restrain her

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

uhhhh I know I'm not the only individual that saw...NVM
na i seen it too. but my questions why it doesnt say at the bottom that i edited my post

if u just take something out of a post it wont say edit

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

uhhhh I know I'm not the only individual that saw...NVM
na i seen it too. but my questions why it doesnt say at the bottom that i edited my post

if u just take something out of a post it wont say edit
i didnt do that tho. i added somethin

Back
Top Bottom