YO! WDYWT March 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDES OF PIC QUOTING...

Originally Posted by iKevinHuang

Originally Posted by verse001

first half of the day on the way to get some new j's

info?

Pic quoters should get Ghost!

142fpee.jpg

air up there- sick fit man.... nice 10 deep crew.
nice 87- AM 1s

third pair of AM's this week in purchase.. i must say that these are one of the greatest shoes created... just plain beautiful....
I only like the AM 1s and the BW's though... but i am going to start collecting... any suggestions....

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Proto, whats with all the caps?

you serious son? why you on the lets hate proto bandwagon? so many dudes rock fitteds..why you gotta point out him?

yo!

son you were better off pic quoting, it wouldnt have made you look as stupid as this...
What does this mans hat game have to do with anything...
next time he wears a coat:

Proto, whats with all the zippers and buttons?
indifferent.gif

haha, thanx guys...

picked that up at turntablelab.com about 3 years ago... also got one in grey, and three hoodies (2 of which i might be selling soon, just too big for me, i'll report back here when i do)...

i got SO many comments on it the 2 times i've worn it to a ghostface concert... when i met ghost him and his boys had never seen it and were asking where i got it... it's a bootleg obviously, the turntablelab guys claim some dude in nyc prints 'em and brings 'em in randomly and they sell 'em... they've restocked a couple times, but they're gone (or they're ghost i should say, heheh) right now...

insert paragraphs about the fitteds and the michael jackson bad era jackets here: _________

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

you serious son? why you on the lets hate proto bandwagon? so many dudes rock fitteds..why you gotta point out him?

Just a question. Nothing serious. Fits would look cleaner without the caps. JMO,

Back
Top Bottom