YO! WDYWT April 2010 Vol. BEWARE THE IDEAS OF PIC QUOTING!!!

nice fits everyone 
pimp.gif

Nice fits people.

And who decided it wasn't cool to wear all Jordan? Does this also apply for Nike, Ralph Lauren, Prada and etc?
laugh.gif
my head hurts reading this stuff sometimes.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i dont think DALITSO dresses "off", my dude is a walkn JB machine. he lives the JB lifestyle with crazy heat to go wit it. funny i just look up @ PROTOs post and read it, i cosign bro. im sure ive prob kicked a few rocks around here and there, but yet this guy it from head to toe JB. and most importantly and the reason we all post and read, his kicks, r always on point. def not my style, but its obv its more than just a pair a kicks to this dude and for him to say they r all jordans.

15s shirt is tough! 1s and wings fitted on point. he did it BASIC with the 11 low (jumpman logo ONLY on the hat and the t shirt) CLEAN!!! not gonna dissect dudes whole post but he def does HIS thing no homilz
This dude lives the Jordan Brand lifestyle
http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpmanbostic

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JC5123

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

DALITSO- Sup man, to be honest. I looked through all your fits, you have some SICK kicks.. But not your fits/clothes. I'm not hating or anything just saying and being honest
And just so anyone wont say ''why don't you post something'' look at the previous page.
Keep up the good work everybody.

laugh.gif

That was the same thing i was thinking to be honest

Your fits are kind of off i mean who wears a jordan hat,jordan shirt and jordan kicks

The only person who can do that is Jordan because he gets payed doing so

but on anyone else it looks really corny to be honest

but your kicks game is on point tho no doubt about that i never seen silver and white 11's that's crazy forget cool grey

Jordan Brand should retro that instead lol

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

please not this again, welcome to NT fellas....

yeah really. step up off dalitso's nads. the sizing isn't my cup of tea, but we all know that's just his steez. dude's been putting it down for a hot, hot minute. easily one of the most serious jordan heads around, and i think that's obvious, so why go at him?

yo ant, you might wanna go back to putting a disclaimer about dalitso on the first page again.
laugh.gif

and i swear, first cats come up in here with all these lil' made up rules about wearing jb and nike in the same fit, now they're complaining about wearing all jb. you just can't win around here.
smh.gif
which is why i say just do what you like and don't take fashion advice from these shoe forums.
wink.gif

I did not mean anything by him ''wearing all jordan''. I meant the size, like some are either very big, or very small. It looks like his shirts are really old/dingy. NOT GOING AT HIM. We are here to give pros and cons and express how we feel about each other gear right?..but yeah man your kicks are
pimp.gif

if dalitso posts his fits on nt then nt has the right to call it wack.
cause them shhhts are horrible.

honestly...he look like a target. easy money.
laugh.gif

1000xCartel wrote:

I did not mean anything by him ''wearing all jordan''. I meant the size, like some are either very big, or very small. It looks like his shirts are really old/dingy. NOT GOING AT HIM. We are here to give pros and cons and express how we feel about each other gear right?..but yeah man your kicks are
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
 DMX /Here we go again/ DMX
We are NOT here to give pros and cons about anything. This is what did you wear with [your shoes] and not "give your opinion on another posters fit" thread. In addition, it is all about subjective aesthetics - he likes what he wears and others don't but HE LIKES IT and that is all that matters. Please stop, not just talking to you, before this thread gets locked. 

i do notice about 3 ppl in here who went in on dude, yet they only post shots of their kicks. i dont see any fits from yal that are hatin on DALITSO that we can break down. so next time when u go to rank on somebdys fit, post a pic with the clothes you had on @ that moment

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

i do notice about 3 ppl in here who went in on dude, yet they only post shots of their kicks. i dont see any fits from yal that are hatin on DALITSO that we can break down. so next time when u go to rank on somebdys fit, post a pic with the clothes you had on @ that moment

When i get home i will post the fit from yesterday i wore, today is just ball shorts, and a white Tee, black griffeys.

YO!
Originally Posted by pay jape

if dalitso posts his fits on nt then nt has the right to call it wack.
cause them shhhts are horrible.

honestly...he look like a target. easy money.
laugh.gif

If done respectfully.

Your post walks a fine line... The funny thing to me is; obviously everyone has their opinions. But once that single dose of negativity is injected in the thread, others claim to have had the same thought for 2 or 3 months. No one has the "right" to disrespect anyone. If you don't like it, you don't like it - and that's fine. I think everyone can respect an honest opinion.

But for the record, anyone coming sideways at another member will cease to post on NT.

DF!!!

1000xCartel and all the riderz-thanx for the comments hommiez..I AM NOT OUT TO IMPRESS ANYBOBY……I WEAR WHAT I LIKE!!!!YALL DO WHAT YALL LIKE, N IMMA CONTINUE TO BE ME.
ANYWAYS, TODAY(custom)recycled

Back
Top Bottom