Yo this chick crazy

What could ever possibly go wrong?

She couldn't be that dumb to think that, or could she?!?!?

Last edited:
Yeah let me just look up the Cartel's number after I look up Papa John's number and order a medium pepperoni pizza 
alien.gif

Her: Hi, Mexican Cartel?
Mexican Cartel: This is he.
Her: I was wondering what your prices were.

Mexican cartel: Well we're currently running a special on decapitated bodies left in the desert, but I'd personally recommend the death by hanging over the freeway. It's all the rage with the cartels right now.

Her: Okay we'll take that one.

Mexican cartel: Well we're currently running a special on decapitated bodies left in the desert, but I'd personally recommend the death by hanging over the freeway. It's all the rage with the cartels right now.

Her: Okay we'll take that one.

:lol:

I missing the key part where she kills him in this plan or does she think driving a dude with broken legs in her truck so a cartel can dispose of his body was still on the path of a good plan.

Went to high school with this chick, she was a year younger than me. Never knew her though, but through some friends I heard she was pretty obsessive about school things. She was really driven when it came to academics, never thought she'd take it to this level though.

" Wu would then take needles and shove them into Tran’s fingertips until he gave her his credit card and ATM numbers. Then the two would travel to Mexico to ditch Tran’s body."

:x :x

She's straight outta a horror movie.

Her tweets seem so normal though.
"Watching Vampire Diaries"
:lol: :nerd:

Bruh.

She had two boyfriends who helped her stalk and harass, cry about and plot to torture and murder her ex boyfriends.

Proof positive that crazy yambs are the best yambs.

I swear this is the girl that would tattoo your name on herself after the breakup when she couldn't have you. Hate sex must actually be scary too.

if you guys read the article its the first sentence after the first paragraph.

Back
Top Bottom