YO! The Official Jay Z post...

Well....all the online reviews are up...everyone is heralding this album as a classic/jay is back in rare forum. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...some of these stories are funny as hell :lol:
laugh.gif
@ no id in the corner making beats on his laptop and beyonce calling him out saying...he aint making @#%$ on there :lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."
Team Negrodamus​

^what story lol? Where that at?

Quote:
Oh, and for the record... critics are all hailing it as an instant classic and the best since The Blueprint.
....yea, Ima Need All That....
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

Quote:
most of the reviews Ive seen up have it rated 4 outta 5 star album, which is pretty accurate...i havent seen what you talkin bout, not that it matters much. HHID got 4.5 type accolades, now yall sayin it was a below average album...

HipHopDx & Allhiphop gave it a 4.5/5, Rapreviews gave it 10 outta 10
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and all the rest seem to give it a 4/5 rating.

Peace God, word is bond!

FINALLY..

AMERICAN GANGSTER IN STORES NOW.

** RUMOR **
First 500 copies include naked pictures of Beyonc!! :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^I mean Im sayin tho, it got great reviews and nobody was sayin that validated anything....

and I thought Roc Boys was premiering every hour starting now on BET?
....yea, Ima Need All That....​
TG/G.B'z the fam, ESD what I bleed
'...Now yall know why I flow like that...I aint Em, I here to put the real hood on the map, b****!!!!"...'

Honestly Hello Brooklyn was a throw away track I tried to force myself to listen to it, but I can't I think he should've thrown Blue Magic in that slot.

Im so for sure, it's no facade
stay out of trouble, momma said as momma sighed
her fear, her youngest son being victim of homocide
but i gotta get you out of here momma or imma---die
inside---and either way you lose me momma so let loose of me...

Yeah that boy Hov is definitely on his game. Schweet :pimp:
pimp.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

^I guess it's one of those hate it or love it tracks. I wasn't sure at first but now I bump that joint. I agree that the contrast of how raw that track is to how smooth most of the others are is a little odd but for some reason it works for me. He should've put Blue Magic in that spot and added Hello Brooklyn as a bonus track.
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Hov performing Roc Boys on Letterman. I love how this fool Hov spits in Hebrew at the end.

Toast to crime!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
*Braylon Edwards should have been drafted instead of A.S.*​

Okay, I finally went to the movies last night to watch American Gangster, I liked the movie, and now I just got back from picking up American Gangster. I'm at work but I'm bout to play this joint and zone out. I'll be back to post later.

Team
DC/MD/VA​

Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

Man........
i aint got through the album yet but :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220​

The ROC Boys video is actually good, really good props to da director, seriously tho I had to :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Jada, it was to early for me, Memph Bleek in a suit rockin a durag :smh:
smh.gif
his hairline must be pushed back to da baby hairs on his neck. This unity or family theme in this video really was missin Dame, it would been wild if he just showed up in there out da blue :lol:
laugh.gif

BET think it a statement sayin they playin this video every hr, they woulda been doin dat anyway :lol:
laugh.gif
I will admit Ol Man Jigga got it lookin like he on top like its '01

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Lupe and Jay-z have similar stage mannerisms
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Album of the Year
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

The "Roc Boys" video was cool, but it was missing two things: Dame and Biggs.
TEAMYANKEES​
Team I Hate the Knicks
"From New york and Never was a fan of the Knicks..."

Yeah that video is a 9.95 out of 10 for me. I was hoping for a Dame and Biggs cameo to make it complete.
Code:
 5MICProductions2007

Dame made his cameo on Jim Jones American Gangster Mixtape, that should be enough for him.
Goooooooooonies​

Hoping? What are the chances of that? :lol:
laugh.gif
It would have been nice, but to think they'll make an appearance is ridiculous.

Copped the album, but I'm at work till 6 :x
sick.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom