YO! The official Gucci Mane post (Buy it)

damn yall dudes serious? :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag=KiLLmatic iBN ::.​

how can u possibly buy a cd with the same song thats been on all his albums is gonna be on there?

Quote:
ehh...i just hate how he compares the cost of everything to a random number of bricks...
:lol:
laugh.gif
Hell yeah! It's hilarious, though...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Quote:
The official Gucci Mane post (Buy it)
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I will definatly be copping this!
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

the south really likes this dude, i have a friend from VA and he loves this man, no @#%$

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

To me, he's always gonna be known for making So Icey and thats it (although Jeezy killed him on that too). I bump My Chain once in a while because it's funny as hell.

MY CHAIN HANG TO MY DINGALING!!

lol i was bumping My Chain once when my sister was in the car

and my sister was like...yo this dude is a clown...she isnt really even into rap.

had to give her the :smh:
smh.gif

gucci gucci is that dude

MAN I LIKE GUCCI CUZ HE JUST DONT GIVA FUC....BUT HE EXAGGERATES BIG TIME IN HIS RHYMES........NO WAY DE COULD HAVE EVEN SEEN ALL THOSE BRICKS, POUNDS, MONEY, AND CARS HE SPEAKS OF
RAIDER NATION

WHAT UP SEAN :pimp:

i listen to pillz like every day but thats pretty much the only thing i know by this dude
put me on?
Im All That
And A Dime Sack
Where The Paper At?​

JJ1223 u need to get his Chicken Talk mixtape, Ice attack mixtape, and Ice attack 2 mixtape...
Team Cleveland OG
Member #5

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=OZs132uCVd8

i think guccis appeal lies in the fact that he shouldnt be winning, but he is. he cant rap, his lyrics weak as hell, its obvious he dont really care about the music, but he is cooooooold....
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

^at times id agree. but i dont think gucci really has that love for the music in the traditional sense, i do agree though that he loves what he does. i like that you can tell gucci is having fun. he never looks like hes taking himself too serious.
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Quote:
and im the doctor/ 5 goons jumpin outa candy helicopter/ in my bentley listen to the opera
:evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
8)
glasses.gif
devil.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif
dancin
big cat laflare :pimp:
pimp.gif

shook them haters off :wow:
eek.gif
chorus is weak i know, but listen to his adlibs at the beginning and esp the end :lol:
laugh.gif

and listen how he just dissin mfs :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.C

my peoples told me this @#%$ lowkey bump so ima have to see what it do. never been a fan of gucci mane though....
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

Back
Top Bottom