YO! Siblings as roommates?...

YO!
Hard part is telling her no and giving a good reason why.
That's where I'm stuck at. What do I tell her? I got mad room.

On the other hand... her Mom stay around here somewhere, and I know she could go over there.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

SAY NO!
family are the worst
id ask the Devil before any of my KIN
sadly this man speaks truth
tired.gif
smh.gif

I hated it when I shared a room with my sister, she is sloppier than me. She has her clothes everywhere
mad.gif

Just say "no"..you don't owe her an explanation or anything, I mean if you feel like its necessary do it, but a "nah" will do..

I would let my brother move in with me if he needed either financial or emotional support at the time but I couldn't do it just to do it. Family first forme at the end of the day but it seems like you dont really consider this chick family.

don't you do it!!!!!
the only reasoning that would be logical is if she's being thrown out of wherever she's staying.

I lived with my older sister for 2 years in college, my first 2 her last 2 years there.

it was great. we didn't have to draw lines and fight over stuff like you do with most roomates, everything came from the same wallet, dad's. also shedid laundry and cleaning while I did the cooking, mostly BBQ, foreman and frying stuff. It not being your biological sister it would be a lil different, plusits a different financial situation. you can split most of your bills and rent in half and think about what else she can do to make your life easier.

on a more relevant note: I rarely brought girls over, I always went to them out of respect, cept when she was spending nights are her boyfriend's place.Living with guys it was easier to have girls over more often.

hardest part will be finding a way to say no

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
But to the OP your quotes make it seem like this isnt ur biological sister like maybe ur moving in with a lady friend and hoping that moves into some "picnics at the park".
Naw, g. Step-sister.
I guess if you're comfortable with hearing your sis getting smashed then it should be ok.
indifferent.gif

But I'm more concerned with what ground rules to lay down. I've been here solo dolo for like 3 or 4 years. And this broad be into that club jive. I ain't with that coming in at 3 or 4, and staying up another hour eating Taco Bell watching HBO.
smh.gif

DF!!!
don't call your sister a broad...
I could definitely be roommates with my brother or sister and we're in different stages of life. I think you just need to talk to her and be able tocommunicate the whole time with her

Ay....you know her wayyyy better than us, you can come to a conclusion yourself. Like my brother for example, hes not bad but he does little things that arereally annoying sometimes.

My two little brothers have been living together pretty much their whole lives and are still doing it at 29 and 31, respectively. At times they really get oneachothers nerves, but overall it works out well for them. In fact, its kind of hard to imagine either one of them on their own. I don't know that I wouldreally offer them as an example for you to follow though. Your situation is just a bit different from theirs.

YO!
grin.gif

You don't know this broad.
Send her to my crib Ant
wink.gif

With pleasure.

All in all, I could be over-reacting. I don't even know if that's what she needs to holla at me about. I'll call her back tomorrow. But understand,I'm 26 - she's 31. She's been doing some kind of marketing work (like those people who do stuff at Walmart for little kids or sign people up forcredit cards on college campuses) so she travels a lot. Which is why she didn't renew her lease in the first place. That wouldn't be so bad... but Ican't see her needing a place to stay unless she no longer works for that company.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

YO!
But to the OP your quotes make it seem like this isnt ur biological sister like maybe ur moving in with a lady friend and hoping that moves into some "picnics at the park".
Naw, g. Step-sister.
I guess if you're comfortable with hearing your sis getting smashed then it should be ok.
indifferent.gif

But I'm more concerned with what ground rules to lay down. I've been here solo dolo for like 3 or 4 years. And this broad be into that club jive. I ain't with that coming in at 3 or 4, and staying up another hour eating Taco Bell watching HBO.
smh.gif

DF!!!
I could definitely be roommates with my brother or sister and we're in different stages of life. I think you just need to talk to her and be able to communicate the whole time with her

Your 13 dont tell Ant what to do

smh.gif

DF!!!
u soundin old over there Bunk....

Back
Top Bottom