Yo realtalk, New York may be the worst city ever

Im making NYC look bad for hating on this garbage city (chicago).... riiiiggghhttt okay.

Chicago does not have a similar feel to NYC. No.... Just no.

I've been here long enough to see the fakeness in this city. I aint even gonna budge on that.

Last edited:
You just referred to Canada as the "6"

You are just confirming his claim 
roll.gif

"Clapped"
roll.gif
 dis you b

:rofl:

People actually call it the 6? Is it hard out there? Is what Drake says true?

Ny been getting so much hate on the internet lately. Lol.

if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere in the world.

One thing ive noticed though, NY is one of the very few places where i can go out at 3 am and get WHATEVER i want and still find places poppin.

Last edited:
Freezing out, nyc sucks when it's cold.... Becomes as crappy as chi, but not as crappy as philly.
Canada the 6 oh please....

:rofl:

People actually call it the 6? Is it hard out there? Is what Drake says true?

:lol: Don't sleep on it, don't think because bad man move up north he doesn't do bad man things anymore. But trying to stick to caribbean populations or your own people's locations is overrated. Move around.

One thing ive noticed though, NY is one of the very few places where i can go out at 3 am and get WHATEVER i want and still find places poppin.

Yeah it's crazy, last time I went back to the bx I could get new rims, a haircut, and some jerk chicken all within the same block at like 1am.

Another advantage it has over Chicago imo

Freezing out, nyc sucks when it's cold.... Becomes as crappy as chi, but not as crappy as philly.
Canada the 6 oh please....

I keep track of the temp in all my favorite cities in the winter. There are a few days NYC is colder but overall it aint as bad in NYC those few extra degrees it has over the chi make a huge difference at such a low temp

Last edited:
Winter has arrived in the "concrete jungle." Recent work shift has me on the early morning commute. I walk from Port Authority to my office on the Upper West Side, rain or shine, and it was brick out this AM.

Winter has arrived in the "concrete jungle." Recent work shift has me on the early morning commute. I walk from Port Authority to my office on the Upper West Side, rain or shine, and it was brick out this AM.
When youre walkin thinkin ish is sweet than a gust of wind claps you in ya jaw while a lil tear squirts out 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

last winter will be the new standard climate change/global warming caused all the temps to drop...east coast winters gonna be brick for the next half century

Buffalo's first snowstorm of the season  could give the area a year's worth of snow — around 8 feet — in just three days.

More than 5 feet of snow was already on the ground Wednesday, and another round of lake-effect snow is forecast to bring an additional 3 feet of snow to the Buffalo area on Thursday and Friday. The average snowfall for an entire year: 93.6 inches, or close to 8 feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom