YO! Official June 2010 Pick-Up Thread Vol: No more teachers, No more books...

Duff beer
pimp.gif
not a drinker but never seen that before haha

Got lucky again today picked the 1/2 cents and all the flightposites off a collector selling his collection, if i told you how much each pair were you wouldnt believe me, prolly going to do away with the flightposites though...the V's picked up off a NTer for a great price my 2nd pair of fire reds but couldnt refuse them...

Dope Pick-ups everyone!
As for me..... CTK's From a Fellow NT'er, you know who you are. Thanks.
wink.gif
  Gap Cardigan and A&F Shorts, Love the deals.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

Not my pick up but my homie rastalow (nyc collector and friend) made these bespoke's a month ago in hopes of kobe winning. While I think the lakers and ref's were on the same team Ehhhhh these are still insane. Enjoy the pics !!!!!!!!!1
I agree with you bro, i dont wanna turn this into the S/T forum, but 2 calls happen that were funny to me. Gasol Charging against pierce ( what center you knows that gets away with dribbling the ball like that) and that play where kobe is barreling his way into Rasheed wallace. that all equaled to 4 crucial buckets. SMH at the refs 

^true.... 

^^dope james

edit...might as well

not my pic but i picked up this Nas x Stussy tee...thanks for the link John
wink.gif

stussy-x-nas-x-nexusvii-t-shirts-2.jpg

another pair
pimp.gif
came across em, had to jump on it. fathers day gift to myself.

9scbjd.jpg

2q8acyo.jpg

*bonus*
epu79.jpg

*edit*

copped this morning @ HOH MD. got there around 8 which is when they opened and there was a line of about 100 or so ppl. i was starting to think i may not get a pair as i stood in line for like 30 min. these are def. nice. not fake and soggy lookin like the '10 eggs. i put these over the coppers and of course the '10 eggs and not b/c they HOH (doesn't even say HOH on the box tag). grooves are pretty well defined, no flaws. i'm def. happy with my purchase.

2vajkwl.jpg

Crappy Iphone pic.
2nb6epz.jpg

These been sittin' in the office for a few weeks finally got em home, and them "red spice 1's" look more urrange than red. i was bamboozled.

Back
Top Bottom