YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

finally got these sz 11.  They do run pretty big 10.5 would be nice.
232323232%7Ffp%3A86%3Enu%3D3354%3E4%3C4%3E%3A%3C6%3E24454%3C4%3B%3B7249ot1lsi

It's pretty rare for me to post my pickups, but these just got added to my collection the past week...

Silver Anniversary I's

Silver Anniversary 2010's (only 72 pairs made from what I've been reading...) & Motorsport VI's

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Nice pickups NT, still waiting for some of my ebay pickups to get here. Nothing much for today, just a fitted for the coppers.
info on the fitted?

IJAPINO- Nice Brudda!

* I see you got Homer back and a little extra too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Wow..ijapino nice pick up on those 2010's info? How'd you get your hands on those!?
Someone posted that they were available at Niketown Chicago. I called on Monday, Feb 15th and to my surprise they still had 'em. It wasn't until a couple days later that I read that Niketown Chicago was the only place to get them....and only 72 pairs!

I don't know how much I believe it but if it is true, I consider this one helluva pickup!

YO! Thanks for responding...

I didn't know anything about those but I love the 2010's. They'll be classics by the time the 2011's drop
laugh.gif

DF!!!

Really REALLY diggin' those Clae Russells... going to have to go and find a local retailer for those this weekend!

Here are my pickups for this month so far...
DS Indiglo 14s
NDS Concord 11s

Good Month for me....
383215524.jpg

383215523.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Last page is
pimp.gif
...Tiffs, Grapes, Pattas, Croc 17s and Cements....noice!

For me, Coppers (finally)...

...and outlet pickup (Wild Peg - more winter FTL)...

...dropped serious cheddar for some Cubs tix...
pimp.gif
x20

^^^pic quoting FTL  
Damn flint thats a lot of games, im trying to get tix to the yankees first home game this season, Ring ceremony.

Adidas Supernatural Commander "Magical Beast" aka superman-$76 and TS Shorts-$10= $86
383235677.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Adidas Supernatural Commander "Magical Beast" aka superman-$76 and TS Shorts-$10= $86
i reallly like the concept of these alot...i wish nike would put out something like this...

Back
Top Bottom